Top 10 Creepypasta | Teen Ink

Top 10 Creepypasta

October 8, 2014
By theheavymetalist ELITE, Winter Haven, Florida
theheavymetalist ELITE, Winter Haven, Florida
247 articles 0 photos 57 comments

Favorite Quote:
Take me As I Am - James Labrie of Dream Theater


Some things can scare us, that is surely the case with Creepypasta.

Rules are, only ones I know the story to and no Jeff the Killer, Pokemon Pasta or Slenderman.

10, Merena Mordegard Glestgorv, this is a creepypasta with a 2 minute video that made people slice off there arms to commiting suicide. One Youtube staff member saw it, screamed for 45 seconds and was sent to an insane asylum for life. They do periodicly upload the 20 second version of the video to keep us quite. DON'T LOOK FOR THE WHOLE VIDEO!

9, Cupcakes, when was my favorite MLP character a serial killer. Well, Pinkie Pie baked some cupcakes and realized she didn't have "the special ingrediant" and kills RainbowDash sadisticly.

8, Username 666, This is Satan's channel. From veiwing this channel you'll get viruses and slow downs. Disturbing videos are also here as well, and it's real. Once you click on a video there is literally no going back until it ends. This means that no matter what you do, you can't escape the video. There is a video of this on youtube as well.

7, Smile.JPEG, eveyone hates chainmail, but it's worse if it is a curse of mass proportions. If you get this you BETTER forward it to someone else or it will haunt your nightmares and after 3 days it will change and make it even more unnerving.

6, Gigas, From Earthbound the boss is real but the story behind it is unnerving. The boss is a fetus and is based of a "rape scene" that the developer saw as a child. It really isn't just ask Chuggaaconroy.

Continue in part 2.