Kissing On School Trips | Teen Ink

Kissing On School Trips

By SuperPanda409 SILVER, State College, Pennsylvania
SuperPanda409 SILVER, State College, Pennsylvania

If this is love I don't wanna be loved.- Get Scared

‎We are made of love and all the beauty stemming from it. We are made of love and every fracture caused by the lack of it.- Sleeping At Last

This happens all the time in today’s romance obsessed society. What I want to know is why? Why do you have to kiss in school or on a field trip? If you like the person enough can’t you schedule a day to just hang out and kiss if you want to kiss them so badly? You can make out for the whole day as long as you do it in the confinement of your own time. That’s one thing that gets to me, not doing things on your own time. By kissing another person on your school field trip you are not only wasting your time but the other persons and your whole group. Plus it’s really upsettingly lame! Why would you want to be found by a whole group of people kissing your girlfriend/boyfriend on a school trip? It’s also disgusting if a teacher would catch you. So why does this happen every field trip I ever hear about? I’ve heard about this at least 5 time already starting in the seventh grade. So why does this happen? Why can’t people kiss on their own time? I don’t know. If me and my boyfriend of two weeks were to start kissing, I’d rather it be on our own private time because there’s nothing strangers hate more than seeing a bunch of kids making out in public. So do the world a favor: don’t kiss on school trips!

a10isgrl07 BRONZE, Rochester, Minnesota
i agree!!!

YAY! Good for you! I just found it semi-appalling that so many people were wasting time with kissing on school trips

a10isgrl07 BRONZE, Rochester, Minnesota
omg i agree!!!!! i went to dc last may on the 7/8 grade school trip and i am literally thew ONLY person on our bus that didnt kiss anybody on the trip!!! we were playing kissing truth or dare and everybody else would start making out with someone then turn around and make out with some other person...everybody, even those who have bf/gf (what is a bf in 7th grade anyways...JEEZO). i woulda laughed if one of the kids was sick and got everybody else cept me sick...but that didnt happen :(  ALL my friends now say that they regret it and wish they would have waited so their first kiss was REAL, not just a game...and that is exactly why i didnt take part in that game!

glassheart said...
I completely agree!  Thanks for the article.