Kissing On School Trips | Teen Ink

Kissing On School Trips

June 3, 2011
By SuperPanda409 SILVER, State College, Pennsylvania
SuperPanda409 SILVER, State College, Pennsylvania
9 articles 1 photo 24 comments

Favorite Quote:
If this is love I don't wanna be loved.- Get Scared

‎We are made of love and all the beauty stemming from it. We are made of love and every fracture caused by the lack of it.- Sleeping At Last


This happens all the time in today’s romance obsessed society. What I want to know is why? Why do you have to kiss in school or on a field trip? If you like the person enough can’t you schedule a day to just hang out and kiss if you want to kiss them so badly? You can make out for the whole day as long as you do it in the confinement of your own time. That’s one thing that gets to me, not doing things on your own time. By kissing another person on your school field trip you are not only wasting your time but the other persons and your whole group. Plus it’s really upsettingly lame! Why would you want to be found by a whole group of people kissing your girlfriend/boyfriend on a school trip? It’s also disgusting if a teacher would catch you. So why does this happen every field trip I ever hear about? I’ve heard about this at least 5 time already starting in the seventh grade. So why does this happen? Why can’t people kiss on their own time? I don’t know. If me and my boyfriend of two weeks were to start kissing, I’d rather it be on our own private time because there’s nothing strangers hate more than seeing a bunch of kids making out in public. So do the world a favor: don’t kiss on school trips!