Disrespect to the Need for Evolution | Teen Ink

Disrespect to the Need for Evolution

October 18, 2023
JournalistFromAnotherWorld SILVER, Prague, Other
9 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Over thousands of years art has taken on many forms. While the evolution is only logical as it is a human nature to reform and develop, the general public has come to rather dissatisfying terms, specifically with the fine arts themselves. The objective of this article is to reason as well as argue the growth of the negotiated subject alongside attempting to precisely inspect the stems that have affected the present.

First signs of creating endeavours have been dated back to the prehistoric era, where unlike today artistry was not only seen as a result, however, also a process. The primal inhabitants of this planet understood the actions as rituals with the results often symbolizing overall conclusion drawn from the rite. Even though majority familiarized with such concern conceive the outcome to be desire of fertility or successful hunt. Though recent studies have shown much personal meaning to the authors, arousal. Having acknowledged this piece of information, one could easily form a bridge associating the private intentions artists work with even currently.

Should the need for sexuality be excused as an instinctive habit entrenched in the human mind, another subject to account would be the symbolism in the Egyptian art. A suitable example to consider is the scaling of characters portrayed corresponding with their social status. However, not only ancient paintings include meaning in depth hidden behind the metaphors. This is rather reoccurring sign in the modern art. On one hand, the resemblance has not lost its interest, on the other, the symbolism has over the decades evolved into immensely personal one. Yet it is to be acknowledged as a matter of course, since the central difference between modern and the Egyptian art is its freedom of purpose.

The aforementioned “freedom of purpose” might have been especially neglected in the medieval times as the church apace with Christianity dominated most if not all human passions. Conquering literature, finances the congregation likewise set a clear path for the fine arts. Still, the influence began to collapse around the 18th century. Renaissance being the traction of this transformation. This very event could be discerned as a stencil of any historical revolution. Change and metamorphosis began influencing the artistry more and more frequently.

The aforementioned metamorphosis and its constancy are what most view as a controversy. On one hand, any kind of modification should be seen for its advantages and harm, on the other, the industry thanks to all demonstrations presently includes wide range of diversities. Should one account the religion, ethics, focus, medium or even genders, all has been covered and at the same time accepted. Coming back to the personal symbolism, it is only expected that to understand a piece of art one might have to invest more noticeable amount of time to truly comprehend the creation.

As the preceding lines mentioned above, the negotiated diversity has been caused by the inclusion of all the diversification human race has to offer. However, the main and momentary conflict that had come to separate even the highly opinionated community is AI. Artificial intelligence that had long only generated pieces of information and text rather than what now many label as art itself.   Nonetheless despite the progress done, the industry has now separated into two extreme parties. Seeking justice while endeavouring to accept this new medium. One party suggests this form of self-expression should be recognized as a theft as the AI uses data uploaded to the internet in order to form its own imagery.

The other group then sees this as an opportunity to expand and experiment within this medium, thus rather avows it as a revolution. Furthermore, a professional uses the negotiated tool variously from the amateurs that often prevail the social media, adding a fuel to the heat the collision causes. As mentioned, a person of an education regarding advertisement, product design or even graphic design understands the possibilities individually, more specifically. Entering in particular command appoints them rather skilful, moreover worthy of acknowledgement.

Personally, I do believe in the coup that has struck the art industry innumerable amount of times. Some might even recall the doubt digital illustration and art alongside NFTs underwent. Therefore, simplification will reoccur with acceleration. However, that is a basic human need, reducing the quantity of work to arrive from point A to point B. The only issue to scrutinize is a balance. One should still endorse a good quality product produced by the craftsmen themselves. Majority consistently comes to criticize the ones opposing a change, however, is that not hypocritical to completely forsake the promising future in AI?


The author's comments:

Presenting my personal insight into the usage of AI within the fields of art while attempting to analyse the evolution of arts themselves, in order to resolve a valid reasoning for the current events and debates surrounding the topic.