Too Much Light Makes the Baby Go Blind | Teen Ink

Too Much Light Makes the Baby Go Blind

By secretteeth BRONZE, Park Ridge, Illinois
secretteeth BRONZE, Park Ridge, Illinois

I went to go see “too much light makes the baby go blind” play/ performance and I was thoroughly entertained. The most basic way to describe this play is that these 7-8 people perform 30 plays in 60 minutes. And the audience picks random numbers 1-30 and the performers must do that individual skit that moment. It was one of my favorite moments in entertainment history.

All the skits were written by the performers. There was skits about current events, historical events, and even skits that related to the actors themselves. Each and every skit had a humorous twist on it to make it more appealing to the audience. I believe for a good show to be done, I think the audience should be included and that’s exactly what happened. The actors asked for volunteers and came into the seating area, which wasn’t large. I truly felt that I was a part of the show itself.

Many emotions were portrayed during this performance, such as, sadness, happiness, strength, love. This is truly unique performance that I will never see anywhere else.

its cool