Top 100 Songs Part 2 | Teen Ink

Top 100 Songs Part 2

By theheavymetalist ELITE, Winter Haven, Florida
theheavymetalist ELITE, Winter Haven, Florida

Take me As I Am - James Labrie of Dream Theater

Continue

90, Done With Everything Die For Nothing-Children of Bodom, this is one of the more memerable songs from the album Blooddrunk and also appeared in Guitar Hero 5 as a playable song. This is amazing.

89, Phantom of the Opera-Nightwish, coming off the album Everdream this is a masterpiece and with good reason. It is one of the more operatic songs, no kidding, and is also from the play Phantom of the Opera. This is a weak song though, maybe because it has Tarja as the main vocalist here I don't know.

88, Exodus-Exodus, this is one the best Exodus songs I've ever heard. Coming from their first album Bonded By Blood this is thrashy and in your face. I kinda wish that Kirk Hammet stood in the band too. Well, I can say that these guys are better than Metallica, FLAME SHIELD!

87, Michelle-The Beatles, the eighth track off of Rubber Soul and it is very melodic and very soothing. Rubber Soul is when The Beatles really started experimenting and it shows here. Sung by Paul it truely is a masterpiece.

86, I'm Broken-Pantera, a groovy song, pun intended. This band is the originaters of Groove Metal and also has Thrash Metal mixed in with it. After the all mighty Cowboys From Hell album the continued making music until the latter of the 90's. It also appears in Guitar Hero 6.

85, Always and Never-Norther, The most melodic song from the album N, it is also just as epic as the rest. The thing is these guys are overshadowed by Children of Bodom and In Flames. I would love to sing this song.

84, Broken Halo-Cremetory, Black Metal at it's finest.

83, Different sense- Dir En Grey, this is the third track off of Dum Spiro Spero, and truely shows what Japan is all about. Enough said.

82, Don't Tread On Me-Metallica, the fith song off of the self titled album or The Black Album. This is honestly my favorite song off of the album. It's only low because Metallica to me is just about gone after all I've heard recently.

81, Misery Loves My Company-Three Days Grace, short to the point and catchy as heck. I love the heaviness as well.

TBC

N/A