Top 10 Heavy Metal Bands Honorable Mentions Edition | Teen Ink

Top 10 Heavy Metal Bands Honorable Mentions Edition

July 29, 2014
By theheavymetalist ELITE, Winter Haven, Florida
theheavymetalist ELITE, Winter Haven, Florida
247 articles 0 photos 57 comments

Favorite Quote:
Take me As I Am - James Labrie of Dream Theater


OK, OK, Fine. Here are the Honorable mentions to the list of metal bands, and there is alot of them too. So buckle down because this is going to be long!

Motorhead, Cavalera Conspiracy, Nemesea, Eluveitie, Veil of Maya, Cloudkicker, The Omega Experiment, Hex RX, Fates Warning, Opeth, Turmion Katilot, Kamelot, The Devin Townsend Experience, Snake River Conspiracy, Rammstein, Hammerfall, Arch Enemy, Dir En Gray, Slayer, Anthrax, Stratavarious, Children of Bodom, Wintersun, Ayreon, Andromeda, Evanescence, Seether, Divine Heresy, The Birthday Massacre, Lamb Of God, Symphony X, Between The Buried And Me, An Endless Sporadic, Killswitch Engage, Merciful Fate/King Diamond, Mastodon, 3 Inches of Blood, Disarmonia Mundi, In This Moment, The Haunted, Bullet For My Valentine, Within Temptation, Lacuna Coil, Testament, Evile, Twelve Foot Ninja, Skyharbor, Fear Factory, Skindred, because someone knew Electric Avenue, Stealing Axion, Deftones, Motley Crue, Vader, not to be confused with Darth Vader from Star Wars, he likes disco, Scorpions, personally, I think that they're hard rock, The Faceless, Tool, Heathendom, Faith No More, Lordi, Amorphis, Atryu ... OK, I'm done.

Well, did I tell you, or what? This was a colossal list. There is more where THOSE came from and I've named bands from, well everywhere and any of these bands that you haven't heard of, please check them out and buy their albums, if you can that is, and I know there is at least one in this list, in fact alot of them! There you go.


The author's comments:
Well I ended of with a cliffhanger, well sort of, and I needed to fill the gap and mention all of these bands, and there is ALOT.