iPods in school | Teen Ink

iPods in school

May 20, 2010
By dustinw BRONZE, Monticello, Utah
dustinw BRONZE, Monticello, Utah
1 article 1 photo 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"


My opinion about iPods in school. When I’m working in school and all the annoying kids that are talking are distracting me and I wish I had my iPod. IPods are a good thing because music relaxes the mind and helps you get things done fast and good. When you’re sitting in class working and the students are all talking it is hard to concentrate on your work. That is what an iPod is for.
When you are listening to your iPod and you can’t hear anything in the background it is very relaxing. Which is perfect for concentrating on getting work done. Sometimes I will be sitting in class with my iPod in and the teacher doesn’t know and I will just get my work done fast and excellent. For those of you who have not tried it you should it is amazing and you will be surprised how good it actually works.
Another good reason we should allow iPods is because when you are sitting in class and the annoying kids are talking it would be nice to have your iPod to block the sound of voices so you can concentrate. One time I was in Mr. P’s class and this group of children started talking and they would not be quiet and I wished I could have my iPod but I couldn’t.
This is why the state should allow iPods in all classes.