Greys Anatomy Review | Teen Ink

Greys Anatomy Review

January 20, 2022
By edom23 GOLD, Hartland, Wisconsin
edom23 GOLD, Hartland, Wisconsin
16 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Greys Anatomy is an American drama series that first aired in 2005. Most people who haven’t watched the show never want to get into it because they are overwhelmed with the 18 current seasons of the show. Coming from a viewer who started watching the show in 2017, I can personally say it is definitely worth it. The show is a perfect thing to watch when you are sick and can’t leave your bed, or even when you just have a free weekend to do nothing. With all of the completed seasons being on Netflix, it is very easy to binge and watch many episodes in one day.


From the very start of the show you always had to stay on your toes because you never knew what was going to come next. Shonda Rhimes does an amazing job of keeping the viewers engaged and focused on the show. She does this by always keeping the viewers wondering which character will still be in the show. Shonda is known for easily writing off people’s favorite characters. Even though someone’s favorite character may not be in the show anymore, viewers feel hooked to keep watching the show due to the intriguing plot the show has. It can take a turn of events in less than a second.


I can personally say that if you only watch the show once, there will be parts you missed. I have watched the show a total of 6 times and every time I rewatch it I notice something that I didn’t before. 


Greys Anatomy is overall a fan favorite for many people today which is what led to them continuing the show for so many years and is still airing new episodes today.