instagram~DEAN | Teen Ink

instagram~DEAN

November 26, 2018
By RVEGA BRONZE, Indio, California
RVEGA BRONZE, Indio, California
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"It doesn't matter where I work or what position people put me in, it only matters who I work for"


       The famous K-Pop idol had uploaded the M/V Teaser for this song "instagram" in December of last year and also he had released the official music video for his song "instagram" earlier this year in 2018. The album is called "instagram" and has a song named after the album. The album consists of 10 songs all which are very good songs and have their own unique and special features. "instagram" talks about a person who just sees the "good life" of everyone else on social media. There is some deeper meaning to it though. The person who is always on social media feels...empty. It's kind of describing himself since it seems that when he sings the song he refers to himself. The song describes someone's bottled up feelings. Another good song from the same album is "I'm Not Sorry", this song is a all English song so fans who speak English will be able to enjoy the song a bit more. The song from what I can understand or get the deep meaning of is of a couple who broke up. At the first verse it says,"I live my life like this, Tell me how could I miss, Giving you everything you deserve" the beginning confused me at first because the rest of the song seemed like a break-up. The first verse was describing how the guy would try his best to make his girlfriend happy. The song describes how someone can deal with a break-up and what they can be thinking at the time of the break-up. All in all I think that the album and the songs are very unique and good, and have their own stories to tell that can be relatable to a lot of people.