Captain America | Teen Ink

Captain America

By NickDec BRONZE, Auburn, New York
NickDec BRONZE, Auburn, New York

A great leader can be described in many different ways. Some leaders have great personalities, while other leaders inspire people around them. Steve Rogers known as Captain America is the leader of the Avengers from the movie “Avengers Infinity Ward”. He is the Captain that brings everyone together as one team as they fight against enemies from space. Captain America has a variety of traits that make him such a strong leader. Captain America is a great leader because he is confident, inspires others, and makes good decisions.

Captain America is a great leader because he is confident in everything that he does. Throughout the movie, Captain America experiences many difficult situations. He demonstrates confidence in all of these. For example, while in Wakanda, an army from space is attacking the city. Captain America shows confidence by charging towards the army. While doing this, he yells in a very commanding voice that everyone can hear from across the battlefield. Also, while he is charging towards the army, he uses his bursting speed,  and his face has a very confident look on it. Therefore, with Captain America using a commanding voice and having a confident look on his face, he puts confidence in the rest of his army. They see Captain America is very confident which shows them that he is not scared of this situation. Great leaders put confidence in the people surrounding them and that’s exactly what Captain America did during this battle. In the end, Captain America is a great leader by demonstrating confidence during the battle.

Captain America inspires others which makes him a great leader. To begin, at the beginning of the movie, all the Avengers are not together. However, due to a threat of enemies coming to earth, Captain America has to put the Avengers back together. He goes to each member and convinces them to join. The way he inspires each member to join the team is by using enthusiasm in his voice and having a very persuasive attitude. For example, when talking to Iron Man, Captain America urges him to join by shouting while inches away from his face. He also proclaims to Iron Man that they need him to join. Captain America has a very powerful tone during the conversation. This results in Iron Man agreeing to join back with the Avengers. Therefore, with Captain America using a strong tone and persuasive attitude, he is able to inspire Iron Man to want to fight again. In addition, while talking to the other members he uses the same powerful tone and persuasive attitude to inspire them to join as well. In conclusion, Captain America is a great leader because he inspires the superheroes to join back with the Avengers.

Captain America makes very good decisions which makes him a great leader. During battle on the battlefield, a leader has to make good decisions. To begin, while on the battlefield, Captain America was faced with a very tough decision. He either had to let the enemy army through the shield protecting the city or they would get flanked. While making this decision, Captain America had a very concerned look on his face and seemed worried about how the battle was going to. Before making his decision, Captain America surveyed the area like a lifeguard watching over a swimming pool. After looking over the battlefield, Captain America made the decision to turn off the shield and let the army in. This decision turned out to be a good one because it stopped the army from flanking the Avengers and allowed them to be victorious. In addition, during a later battle, the Avengers were fighting against the main enemy leader, Thanos. Before the battle, Captain America instructed that all the Avengers gain up against Thanos all at once. While instructing the Avengers, Captain America had a very aggressive tone. Also, he was drenched with sweat and his shirt was sticking right to his body. In the end, Captain America made the right decision by teaming up against Thanos because it gave them a better chance to win. It was a great decision made by Captain America. In conclusion, Captain America makes good decisions which makes him a great leader.

Captain America is a great leader because he is confident, inspires others surrounding him, and makes good decisions. Throughout the movie, Captain America demonstrates that he is a great leader.