A Head Full of Dreams | Teen Ink

A Head Full of Dreams

By aqilrashidi BRONZE, Bandar Baru Bangi, Other
aqilrashidi BRONZE, Bandar Baru Bangi, Other

It is a perfect description of ‘digital life’. An elaboration that is so colourful, not everyone is capable of seeing the whole picture. 11 tracks with different chapters, they combine to make its own world with a story. Each track is filled with love and positivity, offering an improvement of a listener’s soul. It was a disappointment that I personally felt, for the people who did not have the chance for a discovery of this beautiful dimension. I felt really bad for them, let alone the people who have been given the opportunity to do so, but chose not to appreciate or even react to its fully detailed art. But thanks to this album, I have learnt that every soul is not the same at all. With different interests, it is quite clear that the songs were not major in this society, and the album taught me to respect that too. As a person who likes attention, it would be an honour for me if the people can see the benefits I got from putting myself in a whole new dimension of Coldplay’s hard work. Never have I witnessed someone put literal blood, sweat and tears to make a whole new temporary life for the public. Seeing other people with an equivalent amount of love and affection towards the album really made me feel heartwarming and not alone. In a pool full of Coldplay’s imagination, I dive in. The album really lives up to its name. Every time I plug in my earphones and play the tracks, I close my eyes and see every single thing that has a relation with love and true beauty. For example, this girl that I really like is always in my view when ‘Amazing Day’ is played in the background. Sunflowers bloom all around a garden that is up in the air, with her in a white dress, looking nothing like an ordinary angel, but the most ethereal, looking at me smiling. That was an exact definition of my imagination when ‘Up&Up’ is playing. Like a camera’s memory card, the album has lots of imaginative pictures offered. It is up to us that makes it beautiful or not. There are too many spectacular imaginations that I have for this masterpiece. Too many to explain and show every single one of them. Unlike other albums, ‘A Head Full of Dreams’ does not sleep. I feel and touch every single word that has been said in the album. I sniffed the smell of the guitar strings after playing the chords. I licked the piano keys after it’s been made love with. It is a whole different world for me. A world full of sunshine and rainbows. A world with no strangers involved. A world full of her presence, with sunflowers being all fresh and scented. All of that, I can feel. I have never been more thankful for something that I own, hence I always am thankful for this head of mine. A mind of mine that is very wide, and always, full of dreams.

I wrote this because the album brought a severe impact to my life. The album showed something beautiful, and I thought it would only be fair if I could show the people the same thing.

WOI bile kau nak dpt PLAtinuM!!?!?!!!?!

why are you so good!!!!!!

nice dudes i likee