What You're Worth | Teen Ink

What You're Worth

March 17, 2015
By JazzyB2002 SILVER, Sauk Centre, Minnesota
JazzyB2002 SILVER, Sauk Centre, Minnesota
6 articles 0 photos 17 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who actually do."
-Steve Jobs


Something many people don't understand is that your self-worth is one of the many things that define who you truly are. Self-worth is how you look at yourself, like for example if you really believe you are "oh so awesome"  and that you're cool, other people might really believe that too. If you think "Im a loser" than other people will see you like that and they can {and probably will} take advantage of you because you would be trying to climb up the social chain and they will use that aagainst you. If you don't know how you see yourself other people will bend and twist you to how they want you to be. Become who you are on your own terms. DO NOT be another person's puppet or else you could hurt the people you truly care about.


The author's comments:

I wanted to show just how your self-worth can affect you. People sit there thinking "Oh whatever that's not gonna happen" well believe me when I say it DOES happen!!!!! Don't fool yourself...