Why Must Guys Be Confusing? | Teen Ink

Why Must Guys Be Confusing?

By Kaitlincutie GOLD, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Kaitlincutie GOLD, Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Whether you think you can or can't, you're right

Why is it so confusing? Not even the smartest person in the world could answer this question. At my school, everyone has dated, kissed, loved. All but me. I frankly, don't understand it. I mean, yeah there are guys I like, sure. However, I'm not "attractive" enough. There are SO many people who can say "Oh my goosh, this guy like, broke up with meeee. Anyway (five seconds later) here's my new boyfriend". Always! It gets so annoying! I mean, how can you brake up one minute, and date another guy the next?! I can't even get one guy! This is what sucks. Guys can be stupid, smart, curious, adventurous, shy, loving, hating, sporty, etc. They're worse than girls on their periods!!! All girls want, is a guy to call their own. All I want, is that one guy to call mine. Even if it's only for a week. I get to know how it feels, how to handle it. How to kiss. You see, of course I want a long-term relationship, and not that one day crap. This is just the worst thing ever. A teenage girl, in love. Why, WHY! Why must guys be SO confusing?!