i am sorry | Teen Ink

i am sorry

By KassandraMichelle263451 SILVER, Charlott, North Carolina
KassandraMichelle263451 SILVER, Charlott, North Carolina

“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
― Dr. Seuss

I trusted you with my life my soul. I am sorry I caused you all this pain, regret, and despair. I am sorry that I actually fell in love with you and I am sorry that I just wanted to talk but it’s not my fault that I fell in love. I thought I was a connection but I was wrong. I trusted you and you know EVERYTHING and you only told me one or two things about you. Lucky for me I am friends with someone you trust and you will always talk to her but not me so if I need something I go to her and she helps me unlike you.

DarkAngel101 GOLD, Birmingham, Alabama

"Don't count your tears, they mean only sorrow. But count the ones you hold back, which are your strength that makes you stronger."

Its ok. We have never been the same.

on Mar. 7 2013 at 11:38 am

― Dr. Seuss

I am sorry

DarkAngel101 GOLD, Birmingham, Alabama

I felt that way about one of my best friends. He hurt me deep when he laughed in my face then found out I was telling the truth and felt bad. I am glad you wrote this because you put the words together I didn't have the strength to put together and some I never had.

― Dr. Seuss

I am glad i am not the only one that feels that way, Hope16

Hope16 BRONZE said...
Hope16 BRONZE, San Diego, California

Dont cry because it's over, smile because it happened

hi thank you so much for writing this, it really speaks to me and what i have been going through. this is amazing it feels like it is right out of my diary