What I Wish | Teen Ink

What I Wish

June 3, 2012
By Tanyathelove SILVER, Monrovia, California
Tanyathelove SILVER, Monrovia, California
7 articles 8 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"live everyday like your last and keep your head up love is outthere for everyone"


es I might not be as skinny as most girls in this world. And I might not have beautiful beach blond hair or long hair that looks the best on me. I do have a messed up life that no one knows about. I don't have the perfect qualities that all guys want in a girl. But there is one thing that I do have and thats a heart. I have a great personality that people enjoy. I have that smile that can cheer you up. I have the great mood to make anyone laugh. I have so much more that should be more important then looks but looks are all what people look for now a days/ judge a girl by her personality not her looks. Cause it's easy to get someone skinny like a cheerleader that has a ugly personality but its not as easy to get someone like me with a great personality.I don't play games with the guys that I like. I don't do anything that causes people pain. I just want that one guy to show up and prove to me that not everyone is the same. To show me that I can actually trust a guy instead of being so scared to take a chance. I want that guy that enjoys being with me. I want that guy that can sit next to me and tell me about his day and talk to me when something is wrong. That guy that acts like a total dork in front of me and not care what anyone thinks. There is so much I want in that one guy but I know that this is just a fantasy dream cause i'll never find that guy.


The author's comments:
Personal thoughts that go through my head all of the time. I want these things in a relationship but I know that I will never get it.