love is | Teen Ink

love is

By kailee313 GOLD, Havelock, Other
kailee313 GOLD, Havelock, Other

"a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person, a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection towards one, a sexual passion or desire."

but is that really love, can we really put words to how someone feels about another, can you really explain your emotional connection towards one

people can try but really you, yourself doesn't even know what love is. is love when you have to be around the person all the time or is it when you can be away from each other for a period of time and see each other for the first time in a month and still feel the same connection. is love when you can talk to them for hours without a break or is it when you can sit in silence and just enjoy their company. is love what the person says or what they don't say. is love just an emotion that people can get over or is love a necessity of life like food and water. we all have different perspectives on love, weather its about the sexual connections between one or if its the emotional connection between one to another.

i myself have thought I've been in love more then once but each experience of love is different so it puts me to wounder if you can actually put words to describe ones love to another