Boys or Friends | Teen Ink

Boys or Friends

March 2, 2011
By Love-is-painful BRONZE, Phoenix, Arizona
Love-is-painful BRONZE, Phoenix, Arizona
4 articles 0 photos 13 comments

Favorite Quote:
Live what you do, do what you love, Broken hearts hurt worse than broken bones


If you had a choice to choose a boy over your friends, who would you choose? Well if it was my choice I would pick my friends. The reason I wouldn’t pick a boy is because you can’t really talk about your secrets with them. So who would you choose? Here are things you can do with your friends and what you can do with boys. Hopefully this will help you make your decision.

First let’s talk about what you can talk about with your friends. One thing you can talk with your friends, for example your crush and even you dreams. The second thing you can talk about is girl problems. There is plenty more you can talk about with your friends, to many to list.

Now let’s talk about what you can do with your friends. First you can sing, dance; if you think about it people are shy when it comes to big crowds but when it’s just you and your friends you can do anything. Another thing you can do is make up the most stupid jokes, which only you and your friends will get and laugh about. Once again there is too much to write.

On to the boys now, what you can talk about with them. First of all you can mostly talk about sports and food. You can’t talk about your secrets, girl problems and/or dreams. Unless you don’t talk about the girly stuff. But most girls don’t. Well from a personal experience, I don’t mind talking about sports. Boys will also talk about video games. It gets annoying after a while.

The last thing I can tell you is what you can do with a boy. Well the first thing you can do with a boy is play sports. Another thing you can do is play video games. UGH!!! They probably will want to play video games most of the time. The last thing you can do is eat. Boys love eating. Those are about the only things you can do with a boy, which is not that much.

So now it is time for you to decide. Who would you choose? Boys or friends? Hope you pick a good choice, and pick the one you think is right. Also pick wisely, you don’t want to pick the wrong choice and then end up hurting some ones feelings.

Boys



Friends