Does Love Exist??? | Teen Ink

Does Love Exist???

By mkkkgg1 BRONZE, Dallas, Texas
mkkkgg1 BRONZE, Dallas, Texas

Love means to me a feeling of deep affection to another person truly.I believe that love does exist in one part,but the other it does not.I am saying this because you may believe it does because people may like or love the person their with and stay with them forever to show they do love them.Love exist for everyone at one point.Love may mean everything to a person,so they stay with the person they love till the end.You can feel love,but cant see it.exist means to have something real,so i am saying does love exist.I think that on the other part it does not because you may not stay with that person forever and then go with another person.So to that person love comes and goes so for them they sometimes do or dont believe it exist even if their with that person for sometime they may get tired of being with them,because that love can end in a while.Something that you cant see does not exist so love does not but then does.So people have different opinions about love.

camohunter19 GOLD, Sedro-Woolley, Washington

"Girls are so queer you never know what they mean. They say No when they mean Yes, and drive a man out of his wits for the fun of it." "Violence is never the answer! It is a question, and the answer is yes."

I could barely read the first few sentences: I suggest proper grammer and spelling. Proofreading helps.

Perfectly.Imperfect BRONZE, Mitchell, Other

- life without love is like trees without blossums of fruit.

Love is an amazing thing. Love is something not even scientists can prove if its real or not, because lies with in your heart. Not physically.

Feelings fade and love dies. and then it comes back for diffrent people. I think this happens because it helps give you clues to find your real true love. In life, relationships teach you what kind of people to avoid, what kind of people your looking for etc. And when you find your true love you will know.

Relationships get you ready, marriage is the eye opener.

Lunis_Alucard GOLD, Acworth, Georgia

"It was night, and the rain fell; and falling, it was rain, but, having fallen, it was blood" ~ Silence - A Fable by Edgar Allan Poe

I personally think that to prove whether love exists or not, we need to understand what love is, however thanks to the overusage of the word, the true concept of love is lost. If someone finds it, they will understand it and if they understand it then they can prove whether or not it exists 

numbernine said...
the reason people don't believe in true love is because today's society believes that love is a feeling. That's wrong. Yes, maybe love (or what most married people will call it, "infatuation") when you first meet a person is a feeling. But to keep love alive you have to work at it. Most people don't want to work at it or believe that love is a feeling. I mean look at today's romance novels, it's all about "love" and no one ever goes through problems or if they do, they're always magically "in-love". That's not true. My parents have gone through many rough times in the 25 years they've been married and I'm sure they've thought about divorce know and then, but they never have, nor will they ever get a divorce because they know that true love is something you work at. True love DOES exist, it's just not what people believe it is.

ashtenmorgan said...
You said that but you don't give me any real reason or detail, so you have nothing but believing it, right?

facebeauty said...
there is true love..............

ashtenmorgan said...
The general love exist, but True love does NOT exist. People tend to change, u can't truly trust a person. They may betray u in the end. Family, friends, lover--> They will use one of those category to lie and hurt u. True love is just another thing. Nothing is forever. One day we like this the next we don't c wut so special about it. At first u love ur cell then in a year u feel bore with it and want a new one. Same thing will the feeling of love. You may said I'm wrong, then can u said that u will die for that person. If a murder came 2 ur house and said that u can either run and tell me where ur bf or husband sleep at then I'll let u go if not then I'll shoot u right there. What is ur decision? The girl in VA was brave enough to stand up and said that she was a Christian, but the whole school including her "true love" as she said it, didn't back her up but just sit and watch. The guy shot her in the head and she die. People tend to said one thing but sooner or later u will c their true face in a crisis. Nothing is forever and differently true love. If its exist then how can we find it with 6.4 billion people in the whole world.

If you said that u r truly in love with him then X'TEE go ask him if he is seriously in love with u. Sit him down and said let talk, have u ever cheated on me, how many women have u had before me, tell me everything bad about u that i don't know and I'll forgive and accept. Go and do it. and see that if u r still in the world of love as u so said.

ashtenmorgan said...
The general love exist, but True love does NOT exist. People tend to change, u can't truly trust a person. They may betray u in the end. Family, friends, lover--> They will use one of those category to lie and hurt u. True love is just another thing. Nothing is forever. One day we like this the next we don't c wut so special about it. At first u love ur cell then in a year u feel bore with it and want a new one. Same thing will the feeling of love. You may said I'm wrong, then can u said that u will die for that person. If a murder came 2 ur house and said that u can either run and tell me where ur bf or husband sleep at then I'll let u go if not then I'll shoot u right there. What is ur decision? The girl in VA was brave enough to stand up and said that she was a Christian, but the whole school including her "true love" as she said it, didn't back her up but just sit and watch. The guy shot her in the head and she die. People tend to said one thing but sooner or later u will c their true face in a crisis. Nothing is forever and differently true love.

x'tee said...
on Nov. 2 2009 at 6:45 am
i believe love exist, for me am seriously in love that i don't wanna let him go

x'tee said...
on Nov. 2 2009 at 6:22 am
in my opinion, love is a strange feeling one feels for someone irrespective of the person's statues. love doesn't fail, endure all pain.

babygurl13 said...
loves does exist. just because u may not be with some1 forever does not me it doesn't exist. i believe their is someone out their for evey1 just never give up faith.love will always find a way:)

angel said...
love exist it somethng we have to feel it..not necessary the person we love will love us also bt we should respect it.