Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!! | Teen Ink

Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!!

By ~luckydutchess~ BRONZE, Keywest, Florida
~luckydutchess~ BRONZE, Keywest, Florida

"One day there will be a chance that you will say that you love one person and really mean it, but every day one person is at least loving you now." - Me

I don't understand why most people in the world don't like people of the same sex to be in a relationship. I'm bisexual myself and people come up to me and start critizing me because i am, but they dont understand that I'm special in my own way just like other ppl, no matter who they are.

Where I live the main population is gay, lesbian and bi people. In front of my school there are even people writing signs saying "God hates America and Fags are not welcomed here!" I am getting so sick of it! This is making us not want to come out and actually be us.

The government has no right to make laws saying that gays can not be married. God and government does not mix people! Get it straight! Some of yur friends might actually be gay, lesbian or bi, and would u not be there friend because of it? If you would, then you are messed up and not worthy of their friendship.

Tatyana DIAMOND, Colorado, Colorado
thier not people their humans

TrinityCreed said...
To answer your one question: the reason I don't like bis and gays, is cause my church has bashed them. Let's just say (in a way) my church in a slight manner brainwashed me to think that I don't like gays. That's the reason.

colormethesky, West St Paul, Minnesota

"Live like you were dyin', Like tomarrow was a gift, Like you have eternity to think about what to do with it, what would you do with it?" -That's actually a song quote, but it is MY favorite. :)

It's so frusturating when people hate you because of you sexuality. One thing that bugs me is that everyone brings God into this. What happens if you're an Atheist? I just don't see the big fuss about LGBT people, lrt them be. It's not like they go around telling you the way you live is wrong.

lovelife<3 said...
i would just like to say im bi. have a girlfriend and although sometimes the talking at school gets rough and can hurt, being me is overall still amazing. you can say or think whatever you want about the catholic church and what god does or doesnt like. point blank gays and lesbians arent going anywhere. we arent going to hide behind closed doors. and i hope more people get some sense and see that you arent god. so how the heck are you going to say what  kind of people he wants on earth. its redic how you are christian yet your calling someone an abdomination. grow up.

tinypiecesmakeapuzzle SILVER, Swansea, Illinois
rock on :) people disagree because they are ignorant and judgemental. if they say it's because of religious reasons they're even more ridiculous! The church says everyone is equal and we should love everyone.. except gays? o really? wrong. being gay doesn't change who you are as a person. be yourself. quit judging everyone else

TrinityCreed said...
Yeah I think I am insane half the times; lets just say my anger can get the best of me. Asainflower, Dragonscribe, giiglez, Smiley13 (Bubblez15), just tell me this: 1) Why are you sticking up for these poeple? and 2) Just tell me to never see this ite ever again. Yeah I think I have an anger issue. Lets just say, my life can pull me down.

Tatyana DIAMOND, Colorado, Colorado

sane ok maybe not that much

TrinityCreed said...
One small mistake, my name is Travis not truce. To put it this way: I had a bad day yesturday. I know you forgive me, it's just I felt that cr*ppy. Lets just say my anger can get the best of me.

TrinityCreed said...
Okay I give. I am wrong; giiglez and TophTheMighty you win (and to future readers). I just had a bad day, I'm sorry that's all. I hope you forgive me.

TophTheMighty BRONZE, Independence, Kentucky

You must never give in to despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength. -Uncle Iroh

Dearest TrinityCreed, you're ignorant and I feel sorry for you.

Tatyana DIAMOND, Colorado, Colorado
you just be you dont worry about it other people thought but your own do what makes you happy

moochie said...
moochie, Philladelphia, Pennsylvania

life is hard but never give up!

im bi and i believe we should have a freedo to love any person we want to love no matter gender <3

Tatyana DIAMOND, Colorado, Colorado
why dont you like lez bis and gays

giiglez SILVER said...
giiglez SILVER, Colorado Springs, Colorado

love always comes with a sacrafice

yes i guess smiley 13 says yes

TrinityCreed said...
Through the cr*p I put through you, would you like to be my friend? If not I understand.

giiglez SILVER said...

love always comes with a sacrafice

yes okay its real(smiley13) its truce

TrinityCreed said...
This a real truce, I mean it.

giiglez SILVER said...

love always comes with a sacrafice

yes i am yes i forgive you truce...(smiley13) i forgive you to but  you should let people be them and not judge them so cruely

TrinityCreed said...
Yes I do mean a real truce. I can't keep this all day long, here: I'm sorry, can you please forgive me? Happy now?

Tatyana DIAMOND, Colorado, Colorado

Do you truly mean mean it