Oh, really? | Teen Ink

Oh, really?

By hbeats4u2 SILVER, MPLS, Minnesota
hbeats4u2 SILVER, MPLS, Minnesota

My personal favorite quote would have to be; "Don't judge a book by its cover."

I know people always tell me, "My boyfriend/girlfriend is mad at me," or "I want my first kiss!" My lord! Eveyone needs to know that to know what someone else is thinking, you need to rely on this wonderful person who's name is "Me!" And no, not me! I mean, you! Yourself! Take pride in who you are! Be yourself!

Everyone relies on me alot of the time and peole need to get my message!

DifferentTeen PLATINUM, Seaford, Delaware

"There’s no such thing as true love, just spurts of insanity—falling over and over again, thinking that won’t happen to me"

I agree with you completely, Elite.

i_am_so_very_large_and_towering SILVER, Mililani, Hawaii

"Yet what is any ocean but a multitude of drops?"

could've been better constructed, but this article has a great message!

on Apr. 19 2012 at 10:41 am
EliteCobra9000 BRONZE, Scottsdale, Arizona

Get After It

This is hands-down the worst thing i have ever read. There is less than no substance in this. obviously you have had memorable past experiences that negatively affect you, but that is not my concern. my concern is that you could have expanded on this if you wanted to, but no. you chose to convey the message that "i" am more important. in relationships, why do you think that your spouse is called "the better half"? no. I want someone who makes me happy and regardless of if i fight with them, it is easier to go through it with someone than be alone.

KiraKira PLATINUM, Cardiff By The Sea, California

Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and above all, pity those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

That definetly goes with it. I have a friend who is totally boy crazy and she is always going on about how she wants a boyfriend, first kiss, etc. I read this and started laughing because I started thinking about her.

hbeats4u2 SILVER, MPLS, Minnesota

I just thought of a saying that went with this, "Embrace your coolness, awesomeness and sweetness. EMBRACE YOURSELF!!" I made that up.

This is good. :) You really got the message out there.