BEING A PARENT'S NOT EASY...💞 | Teen Ink

BEING A PARENT'S NOT EASY...💞

By bakhtawar_abid255 PLATINUM, Karachi, Other
bakhtawar_abid255 PLATINUM, Karachi, Other

The Best & the most beautiful things in this world can't be seen or even heard,
but must be felt with the Heart.❤️

Being a parents is not easy they have to sacrifice at any condition at any cost. Parents never think about the shine shadow , ups & down , day & night and hard & easy they just keep doing the things which is related to their children and want to make a brightest future of their children..

FATHER; 

Father is the first love of every daughter. He works harder and  harder for his children he doesn't think about anything although he wanted to take some rest but doesn't. He is the real hero of family he faces ups and downs and sorrows as well  but he always keep smile on his face because of his family . He is the key of paradise and without key we can't open the door of paradise.

we should respect , care and love our real hero 😍

MOTHER; 

The most loving , caring , and respectable relation is mother. Without mother we are as empty as the blank paper because she always pray for us even though is ill. She never stop caring her children. She cooks food , wash clothes and do everything for us. Mother is a diamond and all people want to get a diamond at any cost because they know the value of daimond. Mother vis so kind and she always loves that's why paradise is under the feet of mother.😍

🌹 APPRECIATE YOUR PARENTS                                          YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT                                       SACRIFICES THEY WENT THROUGH                                                FOR YOU  🌹       

This piece of writing shows the loyalty and honesty of parents with their children and they just keen on working for their children..