Recycling | Teen Ink

Recycling

By taydymswepston BRONZE, Glenpool, Oklahoma
taydymswepston BRONZE, Glenpool, Oklahoma

If you recycle are planet can become a better place not only for us but the animals and plants as well so why don’t you make a change and start recycling.

People should recycle more so our earth can become a better place.
If the earth does not become cleaner then stuff might start dying.
Are earth is really polluted. People don’t care that the earth is getting hurt they just care about themselves.

Reduce landfills
Landfills are filling up soon there won’t be enough room in the dump.If people recycle there will be less trash.  Someday the dump might be so full that it starts to be put our community.  If we recycle it will make our earth a better place.

Reduce Pollution
People throw trash in the road and in the ocean because they are lazy. And they don’t realize that when they do that that they are hurting the earth or they do realize they just don’t care.
  Oil spills pollute the area. Because when oil gets in the water it will choke they animals in that water or get in there eyes and they can’t see so they might drown or if it is a fish it could cover their breathing gills.

Reduce energy consumption
People take electricity for granted. If the energy ran out people wouldn’t know what to do because they are so dependent on their electronics. So people should save energy.

Counterclaim
People shouldn’t recycle because there are better things to do with your time.
People should not waste their time on recycling who cares if there is too much trash the trash man can take care of it.

Thesis

People should recycle because it would make a better place not just for us but for animals and plants to.

1.Reduce landfills
2. Reduce pollution
3. Reduce energy consumption

One little thing can make a big change

This topic inspired me because i think if we all recycle we could have a cleaner earth to live on