Think, Wonder, Know. | Teen Ink

Think, Wonder, Know.

April 3, 2012
By imalwayswrite53 GOLD, Saltlake City, Utah
imalwayswrite53 GOLD, Saltlake City, Utah
13 articles 1 photo 23 comments

Favorite Quote:
I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but what you don't realize is that what I said is not what I meant......


Do you have knowledge? What do you know? What if I told you 90% of all the things you’ve accepted to be true are wrong. Everything you learn, that you think you know, how can you know if it’s really true? How do you know that these letters, that you now gaze at with intimate interest, are meant to form words? Or even that these really are letters, not meaningless symbols you happen to have misinterpreted. How do you know if this book your holding is actually made from paper like you would assume it is, or even that it is real? Is my name really Paige, like it says on the cover and the spine? Of course it is, you think rolling your eyes, why would you lie, you have no reason. But maybe I do. When you picked this up, and looked at it you assumed it was written by a human, but how would you know? Does the Earth revolve around the Sun or the Sun around the Earth? Does it even matter?


The author's comments:
Yes I know this was meant for other publication methods, but my inspiration for this work like a well has gone dry. so enjoy!