Hollywood: 3-D...Please Stop | Teen Ink

Hollywood: 3-D...Please Stop

By JamesRM173 SILVER, South El Monte, California
JamesRM173 SILVER, South El Monte, California

Its not about your skill, its about the heart you show.

I think that Hollywood has taken things way too far with the concept of 3-D animation. It seems like any type of, for lack of a better word, shitty movie can slap a 3-D sticker on it and pretty much call it gold. Granted, there are some movies that take advantage of this wonderful piece of technology that's been around since the 50's. Movies like "How to Train a Dragon" and "Cloudy, With a Chance of Meatballs" show that 3-D can be a thing of beauty for movie goers to love and enjoy. But then we have movies that totally take advantage of the 3-D concept and I do not mean that in a good way! Movies like "Spy Kids 3-D" and "The Adventures of Shark Boy and Lava Girl" just suck! Well that's all for now.

Well I'm fine with movies that make their films for the purpose of 3-D. But when a "2-d" film does it for a quick buck it becomes offensive to movie goers like you and I.

TheJust ELITE said...
TheJust ELITE, Ellenton, Florida

"I feel that a hero is somebody who will stand up for their values and what they believe in and that can take any form. People that have values and have thought them through rather than those who just do what they’re told."-Skandar Keynes

"When it’

I personally like Spy Kids 3-D, yeah, sharkboy and lavagirl was a bit childish, but still a good movie. I never saw them in 3-D so I can't really comment on that.....