Midnight Love | Teen Ink

Midnight Love

By MJ'sSoulmate92 BRONZE, Palm Desert, California
MJ'sSoulmate92 BRONZE, Palm Desert, California

If you enter this world knowing you are loved,than everything that happens in between can be dealt with.-MJ

As i lay here trying my best to fall asleep images of you cross my mind,your beautiful smile illuminates the darkness of the night. Tears of confusion and love pour out from my heart. I feel as if the world has stopped all because of your absence. Im still trying to get my mind around the fact that your gone,the heart break, the pain its all just too much to bear. I look towards heaven for answers but i see nothing but a never ending blue sky. My mind is a complete mess,my soul is torn, my heart is bleeding, yet my spirit feels rejuvinated. Its hard to explain your journey cut short has been a trajic loss but its helped me realize so much of whats important,it opened my once ignorant mind to the sad cruel truth of the world. I never knew such painful lies and evil torture upon an innocent man could exsist until i discovered the awful truth of your life. Even so, those evil vultures never got what they wanted. You cried yourself to sleep endless nights in a row, you cried of pain,fear, and sorrow. You may have even gotten to the point where you were ready to give up. The media's ultimate goal was to destroy you, to throw you off your thrown but you fought back long and proud with all your heart and soul, and through it all you were loved. Its once again midnight and i still cant sleep, dreaming of your amazing beauty seems far more endearing. Goodnight my sweet midnight love, ill wake you in eternity.

This poem is about Michael Jackson