Ashong Wisdom Odai (RG Qluck Wise) Biography, Career, Education and Works | Teen Ink

Ashong Wisdom Odai (RG Qluck Wise) Biography, Career, Education and Works

By Kobbiod BRONZE, Accra, Other
Kobbiod BRONZE, Accra, Other

Be yourself always

Ashong Wisdom Odai, widely recognized by his stage name RG Qluck Wise, is a prominent Ghanaian author, record producer, and graphic designer. Born and raised in Teshie, Greater Accra, RG Qluck Wise's early life was imbued with a deep-seated passion for the arts, a passion that has profoundly influenced his multifaceted career.

His educational journey began at Teshie Anglican Primary School, where his love for visual art first took root. This early interest in creative expression only grew stronger during his time at Presbyterian Senior High School in Osu, where he immersed himself in the vibrant world of visual arts. These formative experiences laid a solid foundation for his future endeavors in various artistic fields.

As an author, RG Qluck Wise has established himself as a prolific writer with a diverse bibliography. His notable works include "The Lighting," a narrative that delves into themes of illumination and understanding, and "The Secrets Of A Billionaire," which explores the hidden facets of wealth and success. In "The Battle Against Darkness," he takes readers on a journey through struggles and triumphs, while "Wealth Unleashed: Strategies for Financial Success" offers practical advice on achieving financial freedom.

"Fight For The Love: An Exploration of Love, Resilience, and the Power of Connection" examines the complexities of human relationships, and "After The Tribulation: Rebuilding Humanity in the Wake of Chaos" envisions a world rebuilt from adversity. Additionally, "Discovering the Authentic Self: A Guide to Unveiling Your True Identity" provides a roadmap for personal growth, and "Whispers of the Cosmos" invites readers to ponder the mysteries of the universe.

Beyond his literary achievements, RG Qluck Wise is also a skilled record producer, crafting music that resonates with a wide audience. Some of his notable tracks include "Photizo," "Hard One," "Fame," "Glory," "Trapping," and "Nhyira Beat." His expertise as a graphic designer further showcases his versatility and commitment to artistic excellence. Through his diverse body of work, RG Qluck Wise continues to inspire and engage audiences, leaving an indelible mark on the cultural landscape of Ghana and beyond.

RG Qluck Wise is a Ghanaian record producer, graphic designer, WD and author.