should the drinking age be raised | Teen Ink

should the drinking age be raised

May 3, 2010
By Anonymous

Yes


I think the drinking age should be raised to at least twenty-five. If it was raised,there would be less deaths and less car accidents. Also,adults would have more brain cells and would be smarter. Everybody is always complaining about overpopulation in the jail,so if you raise the drinking age,there wouldn't be so many people in jail for drinking and driving or public intoxication.

How many deaths are involved with drinking and driving?If you raised the driving age,there would be less accidents and it would lower the death rate. If you don't raise it,the death rate will keep going up and there will be more funerals.

Some adults are so dumb because they drank acohol when they were younger. If the drinking age was raised,the adults would have more brain cells and people might be smarter. Also,there would be more smart drivers on the roads.

When you raise the drinking age,there would be less people going to jail and less overpopulating in the cells. Also you can only put only two or three inmates in one cell. There would also be more room to move freely in the jails.

Thats why is think we should raise the drinking age to at least twenty-five. To many people are getting killed in car accicidents. If you want to keep killing people and letting them get stupid,don't raise the age.