Drones Pros/Cons | Teen Ink

Drones Pros/Cons

January 16, 2017
By mgw22 BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin
mgw22 BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Drone is a controversial topic because people react to drones in many ways some good and some bad. Some people say that drones are bad because they cost too much and they're not safe or easy to fly. As others say the drones do not cost most and are easily flown in the air. This paper argues that drones should be continued throughout the world as they help many people  with various things.


Drones are an opinion based topic while talking about how it is to fly the drones. Some may say their not easy to operate and some say they are easy to operate. Now my opinion is they are easy to operate having a remote control to fly the drone around it helps the controllability. Having the drone at top speed may cause it to be not easy to operate but that's why you have to go slow without drone. Go at a speed you're comfortable with and it will be easy to operate.


Drone using while hunting is a fun way to hunt. Some may say it's unfair and easy to locate the animals with the drones. But I say the drones don't have any effect the effort it takes to locate an animal. Also, it's a fun way to hunt as you're  constantly doing something instead of waiting.


Some may say that drones are harmful to people. Actually drones aren't harmful to people it's the people that are behind the drones that are harmful. This is true because the person behind the drone can make good or bad decisions. So drones are not dangerous, only some people behind the drones are dangerous.


Some people may say that drones are not easy to operate, but drones are actually simple to fly and can only be bad in the wrong hands. Drones could be dangerous to fly. But they are safe to fly even if you may crash it, it does not explode it just breaks. Drones can be expensive. Actually the prices of drones can vary depending on the quality drone that you want. Prices can be in the 1,000’s to the 100’s. Drones are an advantage to use while hunting they make hunting more enjoyable and fun. Using a drone while hunting is an unfair advantage, because you can spot the animals from the air making it easy to find the animal compared to on foot. Drones can hurt people. They hurt people by the drones flying and they suddenly swerve down and hit someone in the head or something. Drones cannot hurt people. The only way drones can hurt people is if you do it purposefully which in most cases people wouldn't do.


Drones should be a topic that almost everybody knows because when you see those little things flying in the sky above you are gonna wanna know what they are. As you can tell drones may be dangerous but only if the person operating it does not know how to fly a drone. But drones are easy to fly and do not cost much. If you are thinking about getting a drone you might want to consider reading a couple articles and learning how to fly them safely and respectfully. Also, a solution could be not using the drones that could be potentially dangerous and only use the ones that are safe. I have a drone, and I can tell you with certainty that they are easy to operate and fly.