Everyday | Teen Ink

Everyday

By J.A.Ws SILVER, Peru, Indiana
J.A.Ws SILVER, Peru, Indiana

If we don't blow ourselves up, the future will be wonderful!-Stan Lee

Everyday. Everyday we go through our routines. We eat, we work, we sleep, repeat until the end. But have you ever really looked back at your life or your routine and thought to yourself "how will this effect the world around me". If you are just now noticing this then there is a very good chance that you will just look over this article and go on with your life. But have you ever dared to dream or dare to challenge the status quote. Right now, you have the chance to be remembered. Wether it's for some grand heroic deed or one not so heroic, you have the chance to change the world. Be the heroes you read about. Be better and take the world into your hands. When I wake up I ask myself these questions and every day I pray for an opportunity to change this hunk of rock we live on. But then again, here I am. Talking to you about this. However there is one thing I would like you to take away from this. If one day you find the opportunity that I'm always looking for. Then take it. You have the ability to change the world and for better or worse I hope you will take it. Because if you don't, then who will?

Ok just listen. And tell me what you think