My Holiday | Teen Ink

My Holiday

In last school holiday, I went to my grandmother house with my family. My grandmother's house in Kampung Batu Tiga, Johor. We do many great thing happen when we there.

After we arrived there, I then took our item to my grandmother house. Our grandmother has wait we to arrive. It was because we do not visit it for a year. Then, I went to near chair to take a nap. My father came to me and wanted me to go help him. I wanted to refuse but I can`t because that naturally my respond to say yes. Its hard to me to say no. We went to garden. to take some fruit.

Next day, we all went to town just to take look. Then we went to seafood  restaurant  to taste seafood at that town. This town near to beach and can eat great seafood here. This restaurant was the best food in this town. The taste was so great that cannot be say a word to complain about the food. After taste that great food, we went back to my grandmother house.

We went to picnic near to hot spring at my village. My village was spot for tourist to come because of hot spring. Near the hot spring also has a river. That also why that place was special. That place make me feel relaxed. It just like nothing will not going happen.

After three day we there, we pack our thing and ready to go back to our house. I think this was most precious memory in my life.