Obama and What He's Done So Far. | Teen Ink

Obama and What He's Done So Far.

July 13, 2011
By boklenhle GOLD, North Platte, Nebraska
boklenhle GOLD, North Platte, Nebraska
16 articles 0 photos 40 comments

Favorite Quote:
Our scars tell us where we have been, but do not have to dictate where we are going.


Obama hasn't been in office his full term yet. It's been three years, and nothing has gotten better. He's lied and made nothing but, worse.
He telling the billionaire companies that we need jobs so make more jobs. But, then, he's saying, okay, you hired people and now, I'm gonna tax you more money instead of cut the budget.
So he wants the big businesses to hire people, pay them, and then he's gonna go and tax them more money, instead of cut the budget. How does that make any sense?
In three years alone, Obama has spent 36% more of America's former debt.
He first went and gave away stimulus money, to the banks, who started the whole mess in the first place.
We’re trillions of dollars in debt. In three years Obama has quadrupled the deficit with his stimulus money and other “projects”. But, back in 2008 he’d claimed to cut it in half by the end of his term.
In case you didn’t know, in a comparison of Bush’s and Obama’s spending, here’s just one: Bush was the very first president to spend three percent of GPD on antipoverty programs. Obama went ahead and increased that spending with a whooping 20 percent!
Here’s just one simple statement that if we followed, we probably wouldn’t be in the little situation: No one who has ever spent more than they earned has come out on top.
Nothing of what Obama said makes sense. Why are people still saying he’s doing a good job?
Did you know that out of every dollar America spends, 40 cents of it is borrowed. We are so bad off we borrow 40% of every dollar we spend.
Obama should not be in office. He doesn’t understand what it means to spend what you have. NOT what you borrow.