Peace Activists, Or Not | Teen Ink

Peace Activists, Or Not

By OfficialApprover PLATINUM, Orefield, Pennsylvania
OfficialApprover PLATINUM, Orefield, Pennsylvania

Grab life by the balls. -Slobberknocker
We cannot change the cards we're dealt just how we play the hand
Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted
It's pretty easy to be smart when you're parroting smart people
-Randy Pausch

For some reason, ever since the attack on the Gaza flotilla, everyone has been so sympathetic to “those poor Muslims.” Those poor little human rights and peace activists. Yeah right.

The flotilla headed for Gaza turned out to have not only medical supplies and food, but ammunition and weaponry intended for Hamas. The IDF had every right to search that flotilla, seeing as the hoax of bringing in a ship with “needed medical and food supplies” that turned out to be guns and bombs had been used before. They boarded the ship with nothing but riot gear, while the Muslim terrorist were armed with metal clubs and knives. The first soldier on board was stabbed in the stomach, had his intestines ripped out, and was thrown to the lower deck where he was brutally beaten with metal clubs. The rest of the Israeli soldiers were similarly attacked once they boarded the ship, and were not allowed to use guns until they were almost dead. All the while, as the IDF soldiers were beaten and stabbed by crazened terrorists, the Muslim chant rang loud and clear: “Khaybar, Khaybar, oh Jews, Muhammad’s army is coming for you.”

Peace activists. Right.

Yeah, this is my response to all the unfair treatment of Israel due to this attack. It is exactly that: unfair. Unfair and ridiculous. But hey, that's the world. And I recommend watching the video on Youtube "We con the World".

I think they're both stupid and they're both wrong. They've been fighting over the holy land since biblical times. Israel came back into that area after WWII and from what i understand they weren't really invited nor welcome--or maybe they were supposed to be a part of palestine and they grew too large or something?

That said I think the Islamic nations trying to destroy Israel for no good reason is wrong but can you blame them? Israel is a western ally. Israel has like the 2nd most powerful military in the world next to the US and Israel poses a huge threat to the hopeless little countries that they are.

So my question is; why can't Israel find somewhere else to be located? It's too late to relocate now obviously but they kind of picked a bad spot--almost as if they were asking for trouble.

Grab life by the balls. -Slobberknocker
-Randy Pausch

And thank YOU for the same.  I am so SICK of everyone ragging on Israel, one of, if not the, most humane countries there is. Somehow, the terrorists have convinced the rest of the world that they are the innocent ones, when anyone with half a brain could see otherwise.  For me, I get especially angry on this topic, because I'm J.e.w.i.s.h, but I still don't get how the rest of the world buys into that c***.

Also, as I mentioned in my author's comment, if you haven't watched the music video "We Con the World", I think you should.  It's on Youtube, it was made by a comedy group about the flotilla.

Treefiddy BRONZE, Tarzana, California

It's amazing. Most of the world and all of the U.N., an incredably distructive global organization which does little more than give the worst types of mass murderers and scum to preech the evils of capitalism and liberal democracy. We have those same types who lie about this entire story, making up some phony garbage that Israel were the aggressors. It is amazing to me how the "world opinion" seems to always be wrong, and in regards to Israel, this humane country, the size of New Jersey, surrounded by a sea of countries who would love nothing more than to bomb them off the face of the Earth, it is apparent that "world opinion" is utterly worthless.

Thank you for giving me hope that there is at least SOMEBODY who has not bought into this non-sense.

Grab life by the balls. -Slobberknocker
-Randy Pausch

Interesting view point.  Understand that you don't feel like checking a dozen things, but...well, I'm seriously making this statement in a completely unbiased tone, anyone with half a brain who looks at the facts can see that the Israelis are in the right and the Arabs are in the wrong.

the story sounds like idk lol i dont feel like checking all sorts of sources to find out how true it is. there's all sorts of violence between Isrealites and arabs. I guess there's nothing else to do in the desert besides fight over it.

Grab life by the balls. -Slobberknocker
-Randy Pausch

Trust me, I didn't just pull that out of thin air.  I'm sorry if I didn't put this clearly enough, they weren't allowed to use their guns until several of them had already been stabbed.

why do I have trouble believing that Israeli soldiers hesitated to use their guns?

Grab life by the balls. -Slobberknocker
-Randy Pausch

Thanks!  And of course I will.

aMANDA365 BRONZE, Versailles, Indiana

1.No one can make you feel inferior without your consent
- Eleanor Roosevelt
2.I'll get there alive even if it kills me!
- Homer Simpson
3.It's okay to be crazy, but don't be insane.
- P Diddy

Agree with your view completely one this! check out some of my work if you have time please lol

Grab life by the balls. -Slobberknocker
-Randy Pausch

Thank you so much, and it was no problem, your work was excellent.  This is a subject I feel very strongly about, and I'm angry at the response most of the world has had to this attack, so I decided to post MY views.  And don't ya love my original title(refer to bottom comment)?

elfiewrites BRONZE, Hillsdale, New Jersey

"The seat of knowledge is in the head, of wisdom, in the heart."~William Hazlitt
"Be yourself, everyone else is taken."

You have an excellent view on this and I am very glad you made your voice heard! This was brilliantly written and keep on writing! 

p.s thank you for commenting !

Grab life by the balls. -Slobberknocker
-Randy Pausch

Wow, LOVE how they changed my title on this.  That title was not my original, what I submitted.  The title I submitted was Peace Activists My A**:)