Colors | Teen Ink

Colors

February 14, 2014
By MonkeyFreak1121 BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin
MonkeyFreak1121 BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
If I Speak With Human Eloquence And Angelic Ecstacy
But I Don't Love, I'm Nothing But The Creaking Of A Rusty Gate.


Dear Teen Ink,


Your magazine is amazing. There is no other magazine that relates to teens as well as this one, and one of the best parts of your magazine is how there is not one article in it that was not written by a teen. However, I know something that can take this magazine from amazing to extraordinary.

When you first look at the magazine, the cover is full of colors and makes you want to look inside to see what this “Teen Ink” stuff is all about. The only problem is that when you open it, you kind of lose your interest. It’s dull. I don’t think that anyone wants to just read. That’s what books are for, and then you turn the page and you go from this beautiful cover to… words. Page after page, it does not necessarily make you want to continue reading it. You have the art gallery and a few pictures here and there, but the gallery is just two pages and the pictures are mostly black and white. If you show them color, they will be more interested in the reading due to the amazing color.

I appreciate how much time and effort you put into this magazine, but with just adding some color, you could attract a lot more readers. Over all, the magazine is great, but there is not much color and adding some could make it a lot better.