This is a persuasive essay on why you should not buy the new iphone. | Teen Ink

This is a persuasive essay on why you should not buy the new iphone.

On Friday, September 20th, apple will be releasing the IPhone 5s. Apple is devising to make lots of sales with the new iPhone. I don’t think people should buy it because, its too expensive, the new differences are minor, and there are better phones out there. Leaving the new iPhone a waste of money.
In my opinion, the new iPhone is too expensive.
Over the years, the price for iPhone has increased. With the cost of this new iPhone I think the prices are just irrational. With a contract with the companies AT&T, Verizon wireless, and sprint pcs, the new iPhone costs between $200 and $400. With a contract with T-mobile or no contract, the new iPhone will cost between $400 and $1,000. At the prices, things of a greater importance seem more logical.
Every year the iPhone gets new features to make I better. The new features on this iPhone I render to be useless. The new iPhone come with a fingerprint scanner to unlock your phone. Many people are afraid of this feature for two reasons. People think either someone will cut their finger of to steal their phone, or because your fingerprint is uploaded to apple’s database. All of these fingerprints in one computerized database can bring a large worry of identity theft.
When it comes to choosing a phone, the iPhone has many competitors. This year its top competitors are Samsung, Htc, and Nokia. Samsung has released a new phone called the galaxy s4. The size of the screen on the galaxy s4 is about the size of the new iPone itself. Htc has released the new Htc one which is slimmer, more durable and has front facing speakers for a better music experience. The new Nokia lumia 420 has a 42-megapixel camera on the back for professional camera quality pictures. In my opinion these features make the new iPhone look like a flip-phone.
In conclusion, I don’t think people should buy the new phone. Phones have better features, the new iPhone is expensive, and the features are useless. You’re better off getting something else other than the iPhone.

I actually own the new iphone,i just needed an easy topic to write about