Goverments | Teen Ink

Goverments

May 7, 2010
By RockinEmerald SILVER, Imlay City, Michigan
RockinEmerald SILVER, Imlay City, Michigan
9 articles 2 photos 31 comments

Favorite Quote:
Don't give up.


I will be comparing the government of india to the governments of the United States, Saudi Arabia, and Iran. There is more than just this, but I am not listing every thing! I just hope you learn something new.

I'm comparing India's government to Saudi Arabia's government. Saudi Arabia's government is a monarchy, Saudis considered the Quran, the holy book of Islam, their country's constitution. The Quran is the primary source of the sharia, In early 1992, King Fahd became the first Saudi monarch to compile these regulations into a single document called the main code (nizam). India's government is a republic. The union government, as India's central government
is known, is divided into three distinct but interrelated branches: legislative, executive, and judicial. Also, As in the British parliamentary model, the leadership of the executive is drawn from and responsible to the legislative body. Those are the differences. Some similarites are that they have leaders, both have a government structure, and both have laws. Monarchy means a government by a monarch or a state ruled or headed by a monarch.























Now I'm comparing India's government to Iran's government. The differences are that Iran has a Supreme Leader, India has a President, and Iran is Theocracy –India is Republic. A few things they have in common are that they both have a constitution, can declare peace or war, and country's are located in the western side of the green planet -Earth- by Asia. I also know that there is a war going on in Iran. A theocratic republic is a country that is ruled by religious leaders; when a country is ruled by religious leaders; a country without a king or queen, usually governed by elected representatives of the people and a president.

Finally, I am comparing India's government to the United State's government. They have The Three Branches of Government, their type of government is republic- A republic is led by representatives of the voters. Each is individually chosen for a set period of time, they also both have a constitution. Three differences are that India has twenty-five states with 476 districts, one national capital territory, six union territories, U.S.A.'s legislative branch is took over, controled by representatives- representatives serve two-year terms- The total number of representatives today is 435. The leader of the House of Representatives is the Speaker of the House, and India's vice president does not automatically become president following the death or removal from office of the president, {unlike the U.S. which does it automatically}. Another difference is that the U.S. has 50 states. Democracy means government by the people, exercised either directly or through elected representatives; a political or social unit that has such a government; the common people, considered as the primary source of political power; majority rule; the principles of social equality and respect for the individual within a community.
.
When comparing the government of India to the governments of the United States of America, Saudi Arabia, and Iran research shows that the Quran is Saudi Arabia's constitution, India has twenty-five states with 476 districts, one national capital territory, six union territories, a constitution was made for the India's government, and Iran's government, the U.S. has 50 states, Iran has a Supreme Leader, India has a President, Monarchy means a government by a monarch or a state ruled or headed by a monarch, Democracy means government by the people, exercised either directly or through elected representatives; a political or social unit that has such a government; the common people, considered as the primary source of political power; majority rule; the principles of social equality and respect for the individual within a community, In early 1992, King Fahd became the first Saudi monarch to compile these regulations into a single document called the main code (nizam), and a lot more! OK! You can go exploring now!


The author's comments:
This was a peice my class had to write. My group worked together for this grade.