Questions | Teen Ink

Questions MAG

I'm sitting here and I'm trying to figure out exactly what to write. I say that I love to write, and yet I have never really written anything major. Every time I sit down next to that pen and paper, I try, but don't succeed. I'll have an idea for days, and when I start to write I will just blank out. Maybe I just wasn't meant to be a writer. Which brings out a really interesting question. "What was I meant to be?"

I'd love to do a lot of things, all for various reasons but I just can't choose one. What would happen if I were to choose A, and then decided that I hated it and wanted to choose B or C? Would I have to go back to school all over again just to fail a second time? So you see there are just so many questions that it can be really scary if you don't know the answers. Maybe that's what being a teenager in today's society means, but if it is, that just brings out another question, "Was it this way for our parents too, or did they have it easier/harder?" So again you can see that no matter what you say or do, it almost always bring out another question.

Why? n

nikkigonefishin GOLD, Los Angeles, California

" A smile is worth a thousand words"
" The purpose of the writer is to keep civilization from destroying itself."- Albert Camus

I really like ur argument I was actually thinking about this the other day. We as humans have many choices but are so afraid of making a mistake we make no choice at all but sometimes u just have 2 take a risk :)