If I kissed you... | Teen Ink

If I kissed you...

By KateLA GOLD, Everett, Washington
KateLA GOLD, Everett, Washington

Don’t you find it Funny that after Monday(M) and Tuesday(T), the rest of the week says WTF?
-Unknown

Summary:

The killer turned his head to me, his dark, chiseled face giving me a small grin. “I'm going to kill your weak little boyfriend.” he breathed, trying to get me to react. I did, not caring, shaking my head no, pleading with my eyes.
“Hah!” he laughed at me and wrapped his large hands around John's throat. Tears streamed down my face. “NO! NO!”
And then the shears were planted into his shoulder. He let out a roar of anger as he fell back, off John his head landing near my feet. I raised my feet and landed them, hard as I could on his skull. His head re-vibrated off the floor boards and settled back as his eyes slowly closed. John ran to me ripping off the tape, I screamed from the pain. “John he's tied us all up! Get the shears, baby, get the shears!”

Katherine A.

If I kissed you...

KateLA GOLD said...
KateLA GOLD, Everett, Washington

-Unknown

Thank you very much, I'm glad you like it! Right now I'm editing this part, and I'm working on adding at least double the pages of what it is now, which will get into the main character basically struggling with her boyfriend's death and then going badass when she finds out that there have been more killings on the same highway-by who, no one knows. I'll probably post a rough draft of the next chapter sometime around next week. Anything you want me to comment on, just let me know!

JamesCharles BRONZE, London, Other
1 article 0 photos 1 comment
please post more this is great

KateLA GOLD said...
KateLA GOLD, Everett, Washington

-Unknown

Thank you very much! If you have any articles or work you'd like me to comment on and rate, just let me know which ones :-)

Salvador_Dollee GOLD, Detroit, Michigan

An artist must be free to choose what he does, certainly, but he must also never be afraid to do what he might choose. -Langston Hughes

I didnt get to read all of it but from what ive read so far its really really good!

KateLA GOLD said...
KateLA GOLD, Everett, Washington

-Unknown

Thank you very much! If you have any articles you'd like me to read over and comment on, let me know :-)

Cheshirekat SILVER, Boise, Idaho

“A friend might well be reckoned the masterpiece of nature.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
"Oh you can't avoid that; we're all mad here." - The Cheshire Cat

Wow!! That ending gosh I'm crying! You killed all of the main characters except for her!!!! So well written it is amazing!!!! I love it!!!!!!

KateLA GOLD said...
on Jun. 11 2012 at 3:26 am
KateLA GOLD, Everett, Washington

-Unknown

Thank you very much!

Emmeranne said...
Emmeranne, Cypress, Texas
oh wow its great! u should post more stories like it

KateLA GOLD said...
KateLA GOLD, Everett, Washington

-Unknown

Thank you!

Courtster103 BRONZE, Walla Walla, Washington
This is an amazing book and I really enjoyed it!!!

KateLA GOLD said...
KateLA GOLD, Everett, Washington

-Unknown

I loved your comment, thank you so much! I have a lot of other stories that I've kept hidden as well, I'm really paranoid about someone trying to plagerize my work-and since one of my friends did it, that didn't exactly help, lol. I just had to keep reminding myself that I had proof that I made it and I got over some of the stress. The criticism can be bad-I got called a freak once or twice, and someone said my story was pointless, but until I get an agent I'm keeping it up! I would recomend you do it too :-)

KateLA GOLD said...
KateLA GOLD, Everett, Washington

-Unknown

Thank you!

Kestrel PLATINUM, Warrenton, Virginia

-There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy. (Shakespeare, Hamlet)

AHH! That's it?! Epilogue, please. Great job! I haven't had the guts to put up much more than poems and pictures, so all of my stories are hidden away. I do have one that is similar to this, though, but shorter. Anyhow, I liked it a lot. You should put other stories up! Thanks!

AbigailElizabeth SILVER, Medina, Minnesota

"Scars are souvenirs you never lose" - Goo Goo Dolls

wow you're talented

KateLA GOLD said...
KateLA GOLD, Everett, Washington

-Unknown

Thank you! I'll be sure to check out your work.

redneck,girl PLATINUM, Fowler, Michigan

ooo Hot boy.....but u have a bf.........you can look just cant touch.
~Mom

i wanted to be able to read more....my eyes started to get wide as i kept reading....dont stop writing

KateLA GOLD said...
KateLA GOLD, Everett, Washington

-Unknown

Sorry I keep commenting, but I just wanted to let you know that part 3 (the ending) is up, in case you're interested.

KateLA GOLD said...
KateLA GOLD, Everett, Washington

-Unknown

Hi! I don't know if you're interested. but just in case I thought I'd tell you that the story is complete.

KateLA GOLD said...
KateLA GOLD, Everett, Washington

-Unknown

Just in case you're interested the error got fixed :-)

KateLA GOLD said...
KateLA GOLD, Everett, Washington

-Unknown

She knocks him out with her feet, lol, thanks :-)