The case of the missing girls | Teen Ink

The case of the missing girls

By Shanda03, Warsaw, Indiana
Shanda03, Warsaw, Indiana

No guts, no glory

Author's note:

Shanda is just 13 years old love to sing, dance read and write books 

It was 12:04 p.m., 32 year old Shanda Schultz was wide awake thinking about her lovely twin daughters. Lilly and Shahalie, both 3 years old bright and young. She shivered as she thought about them ever getting hurt.

Shanda jumped as the phone began to ring she knew that it was her boss calling because she has another case. Shanda picks the phone up.
“Shanda Schultz here,” she said as she was still half asleep.
“Detective Shanda I need you to come in right away,” her boss Lillian Cold ordered.
“Be there right away ma'am,” she said as she was still trying to wake herself up.
   Shanda got up, got dressed in her work uniform as she called the babysitter
“Hey Kaylee this is Shanda Schultz, Lilly and Shahalie’s mom, I have a case and have to go there now so could you come to my house right now,” asked Shanda
“Sure, you know how much I love your kids” Kaylee said in a sleepy tone.
“Thank you so much,” Shanda said.
“No problem,”Kaylee , still sleepy, said in the same voice as Kaylee.
“Ok bye bye,” Kaylee said, awake and alert.
   Shanda waits until Kaylee gets to the house, then she gets into her 2007 tan Toyota Camry and heads to her office to get to work so she can start the case. Hoping to have to go out of state this time, just like the other cases she has had to work on.
   When she get into her office the report about the case is laying there waiting to be opened, she sits down and begins to examine the report.

.

Nicole Charge went missing September 16th around 10:34am and was found dead on September 24 around 9:30pm. Nicole was stabbed 234 times with an unknown object.
   Detective Sparks was in the lab right now trying to find out what the object was right as Shanda was finishing the report. Shanda was thinking and it was definitely a kill that was done out of cold blood. Then a question popped up But Why?
     “The detective on The Little Girl case, your plane is here,” An unknown person said over the intercom.
   The time here is 12 hours ahead from where Shanda is from. Shanda is going to be arriving in Perth, Australia at 10:25pm.
   I get to the crime lab and there are two other victims, the things that all of the victims have in common, the ages are 13-16, blonde hair, blue eyes, and Caucasian.
“Okay, what we know about the attacker is he or she goes after blonde Caucasian girls, what do you all know, Smith” asked Shanda in a confident voice.

Smith Williams has been with the cops for as long as Shanda has been. They had grown up with each other, side by side.
   “Well I know that my boys in the crime lab have found hair in the hand of one of the victim's hand,” Smith said like he was competing with Shanda.
   “Then they should have ran test on it already, and not wait for us to tell them to,” Shanda replies, taking the challenge.
   “They already ran the tests,” Smith replied with a smirk on his face.
   “Then who is this sick person,” Shanda asked.
   “We don't know yet, we think it is a possibility they aren't in the system,” Smith says with his confidence low.
   They hear a double knock on the door.
   “We got a up date there is another girl just found,” another detective from Smiths squad says.
   “Dang it go get me the report have it to me befor i get in the car to go to crime scene now” shanda orders to the person that give them the up date
“Right away ma'am” he says in a hurry
Shanda is in the car the report on her lap and she is reading it to the team
“The Victim is a  14 year old girl, her name is Kk Lea and she was stabbed 240 times. So what we know is that it was an overkill and it is the same type of people girls,13 to 16, and they have blond hair”
Shanda and her partner Smith has just arrived at the crime scene and they go look and they girl who is covered with tarps the cover the body's with when they are murdered they get the body to the to the lab and when they were examining the body the found two fingerprints that are two people  and one is a little girls and they other one they can not get to that fingerprint because of the blood that was all over the body. They went to ask the little boy some questions and what they say was a little girl was 16 years old and was at college so they go to her college and ask her questions
“Where were you today around 4:30?”
“I was here working on a story i have to write”
“Ok do you have people here to back you story up “
“Yes my roommate because she was writing her story too”
“Ok we will be in touch “
“Ok am i in trouble
“When we get to the bottom of the murder we will see so you could tell us the truth.because if you don’t is is going to be really bad for you do you understand? “
“Yes I do”
“Ok goodbye”
“Goodbye”
Back at the lab they see dark hair and her hair is blond so it must be the killer hair and both of the suspects both have dark hair and then i  remembered that the mom has blond hair there is no wine  in the victim's blood and when we went to the college to make the arrest that we need to do. We brought the girl in station for questions when we are about to haul her to jail then she says
“Stop I know who did it I will tell you if you want”
“Then who did it “
“I know it was not me because you can give me a lie test I will pass it”
“Ok hook her up to it Smith”
“Ok Schultz”
Smith hook her up to the lie detector test and he asked her the questions.
“Ok ma'am did you see the killer.”
“Yes I did her name is Lacey Pull.”
“Ok did you touch the body to move it.”
“Yes I touch to body but that was to see if she was dead or alive.”
“Do you know that the victim know the kill personally.”
“Yes she did it was one of her close friends.”
“Can you tell us anything else.”
“No I can not.”

“Ok then we are done here.”
“They let her leave the station and they were waiting and they got the test back to see if she was lying to the team or not.”
Well, well what do we have here the test says she does no more and that she touch the victim more than what she said. The were bring in the mom as they started to go out then they stop and started to questions her and she comes out right away.
“I killed my baby girl and all the other girl because they were prettier then me and I what to be beautiful but I am not.”
“Why.”?
“I told you.”
“You are a pretty you did not have to kill them to be more but now you are less.”
“Get her off to jail now.”
“Ok sir” says one of the deceives.
“Let's go”
She left that room noting that she kill all those girl for nothing but why only she know no one else can find out but her and she had her head low as her neck would let her go ashamed  because she know what she did.

“Then who did it “
“Ok hook her up to it Smith”
“Ok Schultz”
“Ok ma'am did you see the killer.”
“Yes I did her name is Lacey Pull.”
“Ok did you touch the body to move it.”
“Can you tell us anything else.”
“No I can not.”
“Ok then we are done here.”
“Why.”?
“I told you.”
“Get her off to jail now.”
“Ok sir” says one of the deceives.
“Let's go”

This book has 1 comment.

NerdyFrenchFry BRONZE, Warsaw, Indiana

"Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace." -Buddah-

It was good!