Supreme Team: RIse of Pyro Flame | Teen Ink

Supreme Team: RIse of Pyro Flame

By Steve05, Gateshead, Other
Steve05, Gateshead, Other

Summary:

The novel is the story of a young man, Jamie Lee, and his friends. They live in northeast England and seem typical of late-teen or early-twenty-somethings who have little direction in their lives at present but enjoy hanging out together, drinking a few, and probably making minor trouble. They seem of modest temperament and behavior. They like to have a bit of fun, but don’t seem to be a bad sort. This book offers an interesting idea. It’s a bit like Spiderman meets X-men in terms of how the superheroes are made and adapt to their new abilities. They are normal fellows, like Peter Parker, yet their powers are extreme and mutative, like X-men. The concept seems somewhere between these two distant points on the superhero spectrum—culminating in the basic idea of very ordinary fellows get super powers.

Steven S.

Supreme Team: RIse of Pyro Flame

This book has 1 comment.

Bennedict BRONZE, West Chester, Ohio

The only certainties in life are death and taxes...if only they came in that order!
Mark Twain

Great, a bit abrupt starting, and mabye a lot of close attention to minor details, but still, good. I think it will go far.