choice: a faerie tale | Teen Ink

choice: a faerie tale

May 14, 2011
By WhiteWidow GOLD, Bakersfield, California
WhiteWidow GOLD, Bakersfield, California
14 articles 3 photos 28 comments

Favorite Quote:
Life is not fair because no one plays fair and survives.


Summary:

Fifteen-year-old typical teenager Amy accidentally goes through a dangerous transformation and is thrown into a series of life-changing events. All the while, dragging along her brother Josh, and friends, Jake and Liz, through potential dangers in an unknown land and freaking them out with the unexpected truth that Amy finds out for herself--she is not what she always seemed to be.


WhiteWidow

choice: a faerie tale


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 2 comments.


on Sep. 13 2011 at 3:29 pm
WhiteWidow GOLD, Bakersfield, California
14 articles 3 photos 28 comments

Favorite Quote:
Life is not fair because no one plays fair and survives.

I appreciate it, very much I do. FYI---the sequel 'strike' is already online.  I'm uploading this one a couple of chapters at a time, so I don't scare readers away with too much to read at once.

Thank you for taking the time to read my work.


on Sep. 10 2011 at 10:58 pm
Garnet77 PLATINUM, Sinagpore, Other
31 articles 6 photos 577 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Everything's a triangle." ~ My mother

"Write what you love, write what you care about, because sometimes, it's the easiest way to be heard."

I was intrigued when I read the summary. I've only read the first chapter so far, but I love how real the writing is, even with a fictional topic. The dialogue is believable, and I like the characters. I'm so excited to keep reading, but I thought I would drop a comment now. I'll give more feedback when I'm done with this :)