Bringer | Teen Ink

Bringer

January 27, 2011
By Eliahumandoglover SILVER, San Francisco, California
Eliahumandoglover SILVER, San Francisco, California
5 articles 0 photos 29 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Don't say the old lady screamed. Bring her on and let her scream." --Mark Twain "Being tactful is saying someone is open-minded when they have a hole in their head."by???


Summary:

Imagine knowing NOTHING. Soren wakes up in a jungle and remembers nothing about anything or even himself-besides his name and that is darn helpful isn’t it? Then for some unapparent reason a man named Darkess is chasing him. Soon Soren figures out how to regain his memory. Which helps him find out that he’s a Bringer and gives him the means (magical powers) to fight Darkess and possibly, maybe- maybe- maybe defeat him. All Soren wants is his old life back-his family, friends and dreams but Darkess’s evil ways may not just destroy Soren’s life and dreams but those of thousands of others.


Eli P.

Bringer


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 2 comments.


on Feb. 10 2011 at 7:41 pm
Eliahumandoglover SILVER, San Francisco, California
5 articles 0 photos 29 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Don't say the old lady screamed. Bring her on and let her scream." --Mark Twain "Being tactful is saying someone is open-minded when they have a hole in their head."by???

 Thanks! The name Soren remind me of Soren Kirkagard. I hope this story is as meaningful as Soren Kirkagard is when he speaks.  I want to check out your book too. I'll comment when I'm finished which may be a while 'cuz I jump back and forth between books.

on Jan. 31 2011 at 9:12 pm
Timekeeper DIAMOND, Cary, North Carolina
62 articles 0 photos 569 comments

Favorite Quote:
"A guy walks up to me and asks 'What's Punk?'. So I kick over a garbage can and say 'That's punk!'. So he kicks over a garbage can and says 'That's Punk'?, and I say 'No that's trendy'!"- Billie Joe Armstrong, Green Day

Amnesia is a plott device I'm rather fond of, and you've managed to do it justice without seeming trite.

I've always been fond of the name Soren, as well--funny how things like that happen, isn't it?

 

Please check out my novel SuperNOVA and leave your comments on it, I think you'll like it. =]