Mr.Linden's Library | Teen Ink

Mr.Linden's Library

By leslie1234 BRONZE, Hebron, Kentucky
leslie1234 BRONZE, Hebron, Kentucky

Bandages don't fix bullet holes.

Author's note:

I love fantasy books.

In 1905, 

A little girl named Lisa Reasonburg went to a library called Mr.Linden’s Library in England.

She took the book home that she picked out from the library and when she went to bed she saw viens coming out of the book but she fell asleep an hour later and when she woke up there were viens all over the room and it was overwhelming for her. She cried for her mom and dad. Her parents saw the viens all over the room, so they freaked out. They said what happened here. 

When she explained everything, they said we are taking this book back to the library tomorrow. She didn’t want to take it back so the next day she didn’t go to the library. She sold the book to a friend and the next day her friend gave her the book back. She was disappointed that she wasn’t able to keep the book. When her parents found out, they were furious and they asked her “Why did you try and sell the book”? She said, “I wanted to see what my friends thought of the book”. 

But they explained to her that it wasnt a good thing to try and sell the book and especially a dangerous book like this. So the next day they took the book back to the library but the librarian refused to take the book back because it has been haunting him for a long time since 1880.

The book was actually made by a witch in 1570 and it hasnt been opened until this day of 1905. The witch’s name was Luna Va Reasonburg and she was born in 1490. She was famous for her spells and books but this one book, the one you have right now is cursed.

She died in 1590 at the age of 100 years old. She wanted to keep writing books but she died before she could. Lisa found out the witch was her ancestor and she was thrilled that Luna was her ancestor aka her great great great great great great great great great grandma. Lisa wished she could have met her and asked her about the book.

About 20 years later in 1925, the book was found in the library in Germany.

A 20-year-old boy named Lukas Ve Meyer borrowed the dangerous book. 

He said, “This book looks interesting”. When he got home, he opened the book and veins came out he was shocked to see veins were coming out of the dangerous book.

He saw the name Lisa Reasonburg from the year 1905 and he contacted Lisa and he ask her about the book and she said “I haven’t seen that book in 20 years and it was my great great great great great great great great great grandma’s who was a good witch but she wrote the book and she was born in 1490 and died 1590 and she wrote the book in 1570. He told her veins were coming out of the book and she explained again her grandma who was a witch wrote it. So Lisa came over to his house and used a spell to be able to take to her grandma and her grandma said “The book was actually used as a weapon and if you took advantage of the weapon it would curse you”. They realized now what the book was actually used for and they wanted to keep it and so they bought the book from the library and they ended up get married 1 year later. They used the book for good and they used it for a weapon as told by Lisa’s grandma. But there was a evil dark witch who wanted to use the book for bad so that night she stole the book and in the morning Lisa and Lukas found the book gone without a trace of footprints. The dark witch hurt people with the book and so when Lisa and Lukas found the witch they fought her off and they got the book back from the witch. The witch didn’t die they used the book on her and she was captured in the veins and thorns. But the dark witch was Lisa’s grandma's sister and Lisa was shocked beyond belief and she said: “Why are you attacking us you are my grandma’s sister”. The dark witch said, “I loved my sister but she always took the spotlight and was our parent's sunshine the only person who cared about me was my grandma”. Then Lisa hugged the dark witch and the witch said crying in shame and regret “I am so sorry I never should have done this”. Lisa asked her grandma’s sister what is her name and how old she is and she said “My name is Victoria Va Reasonburg and I am 410 years old but I look like a 26-year-old because I am a witch and a vampire”. Lisa untied the witch and said “Don’t ever hurt anyone ever again got it”. She said “Ok Lisa, but how old are you and who is this man”? She said, “I am 26 years old and this is my husband Lukas Ve Meyer and he is 21”. Lisa asked the witch if she had any children and she said yes but then she said “My child has been missing for 400 years so I doubt she is still alive she disappeared when she was 10 years old”. Lisa says “I will try to find her but I need her full name and you to describe her physical appearance features and when she was born”. Victoria says “She was born on August 14th, 1537 in Berlin, Germany and she had black hair with tan skin with ocean crystal blue eyes and she was 4’11 and her name was Vanessa Va Reasonburg.”

So Lisa and Lukas and Victoria set off to find Victoria’s daughter but there Victoria warned Lisa who stole Vanessa it was Vanessa’s great uncle named James Va Reasonburg who was an evil sorcerer who looked her in a dungeon in the year 1547 on October 15th and Victoria said: “I tried to fight him off about 300 years ago but I was too weak”. 

The first mission was to get through the dark forest of bats and they succeeded.

As soon as they got to their second mission, they were stopped by the king of Germany’s guards and they were taken to the king’s castle when they met the king of Germany he said “Who are you and why are you in my castle’s village unannounced?”

Lisa says “I am Lisa Va Reasonburg and this is my husband Lukas Ve Meyer and lastly my grandmother’s sister Victoria Va Reasonburg, we are here just passing through because we are trying to find my grandma’s sister’s missing daughter”. The king asks “What is the daughter’s name”? Victoria answers “My daughter’s name is Vanessa Va Reasonburg”. The king was shocked by the name that was told to him and he says “Vanessa is my wife”. Victoria is shocked and staggered by his response. Victoria asks “May I see my daughter please your majesty”? The king says “Yes, yes you may”.

A girl with black widow-colored hair and blue ocean crystal eyes walked to Victoria her mother. Vanessa says “Who are you and why are you here”? Victoria replies “My name is Victoria”. Vanessa asks “What is your full name”? Victoria replies “My full name is Victoria Va Reasonburg”. Vanessa was shocked beyond belief to hear her mother’s name not for 300 years and she said crying and hugging Victoria tightly “Why did you leave me behind 300 years ago”? Victoria replies “I didn't leave you”.

Vanessa says “Yes you did”. Victoria says “No, you don't remember you were stolen by your great uncle James Va Reasonburg”. Vanessa replies “I actually ran away”. Victoria asks why she would run away like that. Vanessa says “Because you forget you are a vampire and I thought you were going to kill me”. Victoria answers “I would never in a million years try to harm or kill any of my children”. Vanessa asks Lisa “What is that book you have there in your hand and who wrote it”? Lisa replies “This is not just a book it is a

weapon and my grandma Luna Va Reasonburg wrote the weaponize book”. Lisa opens the book and veins come out all over the place Lisa uses a special knife and cuts 3 of the undestroyable veins and ties them to her grandma’s staff and she explains she just made an undestroyable wip staff. Victoria asks “How old are you now Vanessa”?

Vanessa starts to cry because she says “I am 310”. Victoria hugs her daughter because she doesn't mean it in a mean or rude way. Vanessa calms down because her mother is hugging her. The king says in disgust “Eww why am I married to a 310-year-old woman”. 

Victoria says angrily “She is a vampire and she is a beautiful and kind one in fact and if you can’t see that she has been good to you then you not going to be her husband anymore and you will not be a king anymore you will become a prince again”. Victoria then slaps the king hard on the face and then Vanessa runs to her mother. 

But then a strangely handsome vampire walks into the castle and he walks up to Vanessa and kisses her then the handsome vampire growls and beats up the king for calling Vanessa ugly.