Icy’s Life: The First Chapters | Teen Ink

Icy’s Life: The First Chapters

By IcyCatGirl, Iuka, Mississippi
IcyCatGirl, Iuka, Mississippi

Author's note:

I made Icy when I was very young.

The father nervously walked back and forth, The air was still and the room was silent. The doctor walks in the room and looks at an egg that has been sitting still on the table for almost an hour.

“Henry, if the child doesn’t come out soon it will die,” said the doctor worryingly.

“I can’t have that happen,” said Henry “And it won’t,”

“And why are you so confident about it?” asked the doctor.

“Because I am gonna hatch it myself,” Henry commented. Henry’s hands glowed red while he put his hands on the egg.

“Henry don’t!” Shouted the doctor, but it was too late and the egg was on the ground in pieces.

“That was just foolish,” the doctor said angrily.

“Don’t worry, the kid is around here somewhere,” Henry said. A few minutes later a little girl emerged from around the corner of the table the egg was on.

“Daddy?” Asked the little girl. The girl had two sets of wings, demon and angel, she had demon horns, a halo, and her skin was a light blue.

“An Icelandian nephilim!” Henry exclaimed.

“Haven’t seen any of them in a long time,” said a man walking in the room. His skin, hair and clothes were different shades of gray.

“Gray, meet your new little sister, Icy,” Henry said with a delightful tone.

“Brother?” Icy said looking at Gray.

“Yea, brother,” Gray said, smiling happily. An hour later, something terrible started, there were explosions in every direction.

“We’re under attack,” Henry said “Gray-” before he could finish his sentence a bomb exploded and the building they were in crumbled.

“Daddy!? Brother!?” Icy screamed. “Where are you?”

“I’m here,” Henry coughed. Gray emerged from the rubble next to Henry.

“Are you guys ok?” Gray asked. Icy ran to Henry and Gray, they could tell she was scared.

“Daddy your eye,” Icy exclaimed. Henry’s left eye had blood around it.

“I’m ok Icy,” said Henry calmly. “Icy listen very carefully, there is a pod room in the castle, run to the room, get in a pod, and take it to a place called Earth,”

“But Daddy, what about you and brother?” Icy questioned Henry.

“Don’t worry about us, go,” Henry encouraged.

“O-Ok,” Icy said, scared. A figure emerged from the hole in the wall, he had orange hair with a yellow highlight, his skin was a peachy color, and his eyes were as yellow as a lemon.

“Icy run!” Henry shouted. As soon as he said run, Icy turned and shot out of the room.

“We’ll buy you some time,” said Gray to himself. Icy turned the corner to see a sign on the wall. 

“This way to pods” she read. “Seems a little easy,” As she walked in the direction of the pod room, she felt someone or something was watching her. She turned around to see a man standing behind her.

“Hello little girl, what’s your name?” The man asked

“Icy,” she replied

“What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl,” He said. “Why are you all alone?”

“M-My Daddy told me to run so I did,” Icy said trembling. She felt talking to this man was a mistake.

“I want to make a deal with you Icy,” he said “Would you like to make a deal?”

“First tell me you name mister,” Icy demanded

“Oh, how foolish of me, my name is Shadow, I am the prince of darkness,” Shadow replied with a smile. His teeth were sharp and his eyes glowed a blood red.

“Ok Shadow, what deal do you want to make?” Icy asked curiously.

“If you take me to Earth with you I will lend you my powers,” Shadow replied.

“Uh, I don’t know, I mean I have my own powers,” Icy said.

“But mine are powerful, mine can get someone with one hit,” Shadow encouraged.

“Ok, it’s a deal” Icy said, shaking Shadows hand.

“Great,” Shadow exclaimed. After a few minutes they headed towards the pods. They both reached the hallway in front of the pod room, but someone was already there.

“Hello Icy,” said the guy.

“Who are you?” Icy asked. He was the same guy that came through the hole in the wall in the first room. 

“My name is Kitty, King Kitty,” He said.

“Leave us alone!” Icy shouted. All Kitty did was chuckled and said.

“Why? I am here to destroy you,”

“Icy use my powers or use your own,” Shadow said.

“Don’t make me explode you,” Icy threatened.

“Ooooh I’m so scared,” Kitty taunted.

“Boom!” Icy shouted. The ceiling above Kitty exploded and landed on top of him.

“Hurry, let's get in a pod and go,” Shadow said.

“Yea,” Icy agreed. They ran past the rubble and found thousands of different pods.

“There, the big one, that can fit both of us, dad and brother,” Icy said.

“No, it's only me and you,” Shadow replied.

“O-Ok Shadow,” Icy said with an upset tone. They got in the pod and looked at all the buttons and levers.

“Ok the key is on the dashboard, put it in and turn it,” Shadow said. Icy did as shadow said.

“Hello Icy, welcome to the pod,” the automated voice said. “Where would you like to go?” Icy was amazed by the advanced technology.

“Earth,” Icy said confidently. The automated voice agreed and they shot off and into the unknown.

Icy and Shadow entered the atmosphere of Earth.

“It’s beautiful isn’t it?” Shadow said, wrapping his arms around Icy.

“It truly is beautiful, Shadow,” Icy replied, hugging Shadow.

“What’s wrong Icy?” Shadow asked.

“I’m worried about my father and brother,” Icy cried. Shadow hugged her tightly.

“Don’t worry they are tough, they have won fights against me,” Shadow said playfully. Suddenly the pod was engulfed in flames.

“Warning. Please get in protective gear,” The automated voice said. Icy quickly ran to the case with the protective gear and put it on, Shadow put his hand on her shoulder and fused with her body.

“Shadow what did you do?” Icy asked.

“Hold on to something,” Shadow replied. Icy grabbed the railing next to her and held on as tight as she could. They crashed in a forest and Icy was crawling out of the pod, Shadow still fused with her body.

“Shadow you can come out now,” Icy coughed.

“Ok,” Shadow replied. Shadow unfused with Icy’s body and they got five feet from the pod, turned around, and stared at what was left.

“That was our only way back and forth from the planets,” Icy cried.

“There is no way I could fix this, not even with magic,” Shadow replied. Icy and Shadow cleaned up the rubble and fixed the forest, but someone or something was watching them. Icy turned around and she could see two sets of eyes in the forest and they were moving closer by the minute.

“Icy, come on,” Shadow told her.

“Ok,” Icy replied. They walked down the pathway they crashed into, going away from the eyes in the forest and Shadow grabbed Icy’s hand.

“Icy, what were you doing when you were staring into the forest earlier?” Shadow asked.

“I thought that I saw something,” Icy replied back.

“Oh ok,” Shadow said. A few minutes later Icy got hit in the back of the head, all she could hear was Shadow fighting someone and she could barely see anything, next thing she knows she sees Shadow on the ground next to her and everything goes black.

“Icy! Icy!” It was Shadow's voice. Icy opens her eyes and sees shadow across from her tied to a chair, she tries to move but she too, was tied to a chair.

“Shadow what’s going on?” Icy asked.

“I don’t know, all I remember was we were attacked,” Shadow replied. They were in a room with gray walls and a door was on the other side of the room. There were no windows and there were four huge speakers in each corner of the room.

“Oh you both are awake, good” the speakers said.

“Let us go!” Shadow screamed.

“No, we’re just getting to know each other, and what about the little girl, hmm? What should we do about her,” The speaker chuckled.

“I’m scared Shadow,” Icy cried.

“Don’t worry I’ll get us out of here,” Shadow replied.

“Yea right, you both are stuck there until we let you out the door is locked from the outside,” continued the speaker.

“Who’s we?” Shadow asked, agitated.

“None of your business,” the speaker said rudely. The speakers cut off and Shadow and Icy were in the silence once again. Icy was shaking and Shadow was trying to comfort her from his chair across the room, a few minutes later, the speakers came back on.

“Alright prisoners, time to sleep,” the speaker said. After the speaker said sleep, Shadow and Icy’s eyes shut and they fell asleep. The next day, Icy and Shadow were talking about how to get out of the room, then the speakers came on.

“Good morning, what were you doing?” The speaker asked.

“NONE OF YOUR DANG BUSINESS!” Shadow screamed.

“S-Shadow, calm down,” Icy cried

“Yea, I agree with the girl, how about you shut up,” the speaker said. Shadow tried to reply but he couldn’t speak, he could only mouth words.

“Shadow no! Leave him alone!” Icy shouted to the speakers.

“Fine, but you are gonna be fun to torture,” replied the speaker. Shadow had a puff of smoke around him and he could speak again.

“Thank you Icy,” Shadow said.

“Shadow, I’m scared,” Icy said.

“It’s ok I’m here,” Shadow replied. The room went black and Icy could hear someone unlocking the door. She could hear Shadow struggling with someone, she heard someone hit the floor and then someone dragging something. She felt something lay on her feet and the door was closed and locked. A few minutes later of complete darkness, the lights came back on and Shadow was laying at her feet bleeding from his head.

“Shadow!” Icy screamed. All Shadow could do was moan and cough.

“Shadow I’m so sorry,” Icy said crying. “This is all my fault,” The speakers came on and laughed.

“Well, how do you enjoy what is left of him?” The speakers asked.

“SHADOW NO!” Icy cried.

“Good, now sleep,” the speaker said, then cut off. Icy fell asleep with tears still running down her face. Icy awoke the next morning and saw Shadow was gone.

“Shadow!? Where are you!?” Icy screamed.

“We returned him to the shadow realm,” the speaker said.

“Why me!?” Icy cried.

“Because, you are helpless,” the speakers laughed.

Icy started bawling her eyes out, crying.

“Shadow help me,” Icy choked.

“Oh be quiet, you little-, oh never mind,” the speaker said angrily.

“Give him back,” Icy cried. The speakers cut off and Icy was in the cold lonely room, staring at the chair across from her where Shadow once sat.

“Shadow, I miss you,” Icy said, choking on her tears. “I’m so sorry,” The room suddenly went black and Icy screamed.

“It’s ok, we aren’t going to hurt you,” a voice said. It was a man’s voice, she seemed to recognize the voice but couldn’t place where she heard it from.

“Shadow help!” Icy screamed. Icy was suddenly slapped across the face.

“Shut up and listen,” the man yelled.

“Ok,” Icy whimpered.

“I want you to be my girlfriend, and you can’t say no to me,” the voice said angrily. Icy tried to think of what to say but couldn’t.

“No answer hm? Well I guess a little longer in this room will break you,” the man said. Icy was silent, she hoped that she could be saved from this man and his friend.

“So uh who’s with you?” Icy asked just as she heard the door squeak.

“My brother,” he replied, shutting the door. Icy was in the silence for another time, icy came up with a plan. The next morning the speakers came on and icy shot awake.

“Please, I want out!” Icy cried. The speakers chuckled.

“You want out, be on my team,” the speakers replied.

“Fine, I’ll be on your team,” Icy spoke. The speakers were silent and the door unlocked and opened. Two men with wolf ears and tails, walked in the room. Icy seemed petrified when these men walked in. She seemed to hear their voices again in her head, Then she looked at their faces and realized where she heard their voices.

“Maximus and Minimus?” Icy asked.

“Wait, how do you know our names?” The bigger one of the two asked.

“Max, do you think that is Henry’s kid?” The smaller one asked the bigger one.

“Henry? You mean the one on Pluto?” Maximus said.

“Yes that one brother,” Minimus replied.

“That’s my daddy,” Icy said.

“... Really? So, you know our names, how?” Maximus asked.

“I could hear you through my egg shell,” Icy replied.

“So how much did you hear?” Maximus continued.

“I heard everything up until you got fired,” Icy said.

“Yea, we tried to take your egg and hatch it ourselves because your dad wasn’t going to hatch it,” Maximus told her.

“He hatched me himself before I got here,” Icy replied.

“Mhm, anyways let’s get you untied,” Maximus said unamused. Icy looked at her rope that held her tightly to the chair and it began to glow green, the rope snapped and fell on the floor.

“There, come with me,” Maximus said. He turned towards the door and Icy got up and followed him.

“Time for my plan,” Icy whispered to herself. They walked out of the room with Minimus behind them and they walked into what seemed to be a living room. The couch was black, they had a table with two Nintendo switches on it, and a TV.

“Nice place isn’t it?” Maximus said to break the silence.

“Yea,” Icy replied.

“Welcome to your new home,” Maximus said happily.

“Yay,” Icy replied. Maximus could see that something was wrong and he was thinking of what it could be.

“So, let’s go to the store,” Maximus said. Maximus and Icy walked to the door.

“You coming Minimus?” Maximus asked.

“No, I’m staying here,” Minimus replied.

“Ok,” Maximus said. Icy and Maximus walked to the store and the manager seemed happy to see them.

“Hello Max, who’s your new girlfriend?” the manager said.

“Oh that’s Icy, anyways we need to get her something nice so that she can protect herself,” Maximus explained.

“Oh ok,” the manager replied. Icy and Maximus walk in the store with the manager and the manager gets behind the counter.

“So, you need weapons for her right Max?” He said cheerfully. Icy walked over to two weapons that caught her eye, it was a beautiful bow and a sword.

“Ooo these ones look cool,” she said to herself.

“Uh hey those ones are very dangerous,” the manager said looking at Icy.

“Oh no, did those ones really catch your eye?” Maximus said.

“Hm? What’s wrong with them?” Icy replied not turning to look at the guys. The weapons were pulsing with powerful magic, then they started to shake.

“Oh no, Icy away from those weapons now!” Maximus yelled.

“But they are the only ones on this shelf, that’s sad,” Icy replied. The bow and sword jumped off the rack and turned into people, one was a handsome fifteen year old boy and the other was also fifteen years old but he looked younger than he actually was.

“Woah, that’s so awesome,” Icy said, amazed.

“Hello, I am Brizinger and this is Abstract,” the boy who was the sword said looking at Icy.

“B-Brizinger?” Icy said curiously.

“Hehe, that’s right,” Brizinger laughed, smiling.

“So, you want us to be your weapons, hm?” Abstract asked.

“Y-Yes,” Icy said nervously. Brizinger and Abstract looked at each other and back at Icy.

“Do you even recognize our names?” Abstract asked.

“Uh I just got here recently so no,” Icy responded.

“Ha told you Abstract,” Brizinger said.

“Whatever man,” Abstract replied, rolling his eyes. Icy looked confused and looked at the manager and Maximus, they shrugged their shoulders at Icy.

“Can I have these guys as my weapons mr manager?” Icy asked.

“If you can tame these two then go ahead,” the manager replied.

“Tame us? What are we animals?” Brizinger said. Then, out of nowhere Brizinger and Abstract noticed that Icy had magic of her own.

“We’ll come with you Icy,” Brizinger said. Icy seemed a little shocked that he knew her name but shrugged it off.

“Ok thanks so much,” Icy replied. Icy and the guys walked home and Minimus was on his Switch.

“Oh no,” Minimus said.

“Yea, these weapons caught her eye,” Maximus said.

“Where’s my room?” Icy asked.

“Down the hall last door on the right,” Minimus replied.

“Come on boys, you can stay in my room,” Icy said to Brizinger and Abstract. They went to the room and it was ten o’clock and they lied down and fell asleep.

Icy was training in the backyard with Brizinger and Abstract.

“What are you doing Icy?” Maximus asked.

“Training, what does it look like?” Icy said.

“Mm, well I guess continue,” Maximus said. Maximus went back inside and icy heard someone whispering her name from the other side of the fence.

“Who’s there?” She whispered back at the voice.

“It’s me Shadow,” the voice replied.

“Oh thank goodness, I thought they killed you,” Icy said.

“Climb over the fence,” Shadow said quickly. Icy scrambled over the fence and sure enough there was Shadow grinning on the other side.

“I'll catch you,” he said. Icy jumped down into his arms and they ran as far away as they could.

“You saved me, thanks,” Icy said with a grateful smile.

“Don’t sweat it kid, come on,” Shadow responded with a quick voice. They walked over to a fountain that was next to an old factory, they walked in and sat inside for a while. They heard two pairs of footsteps and hid, two men came in and looked around, it was Brizinger and Abstract.

“Brizinger, Abstract, you made it,” Icy said cheerfully.

“Oh so you’ve met,” Shadow said in a disappointed tone.

“Wait, you know my weapons?” Icy asked.

“You could say that we had a history together,” Shadow responded.

“Awesome,” Icy smiled.

“No, not awesome, we are enemies after what they did,” Shadow said angrily.

“Oh wow, you are so mature,” Brizinger said.

“Guys knock it off, we all have to stick together and I’m gonna be the one to keep all of us from separating,” Icy screamed. The boys were surprised by this and agreed to set their differences aside and work together.

“Let’s get some rest, we'll need it for tomorrow,” Shadow said.

“Fine but stay away from us,” Brizinger replied.

“This’ll be fun,” Icy said to herself sarcastically. They went to bed but Icy soon woke up startled.

“What was that?” Icy whispered. Brizinger soon woke up and saw her awake.

“You good?” He asked.

“I heard something,” She replied.

“Ah, let's take a walk around the factory,” Brizinger said.

“Oh uh, ok,” Icy replied. They walked around for a little while and out of nowhere Icy was pinned to the ground by Brizinger.

“Ow, why did you do that?” Icy cried.

“Shut up, you think you can just use me and Abstract like we are pets,” Brizinger yelled.

“Please, let me go, you’re hurting me,” Icy said crying.

“I'll show you what happens when people like you try to make a pet out of us,” Brizinger replied angrily. Meanwhile at the front of the factory, Shadow and Abstract woke up.

“Where’s Icy?” Shadow asked Abstract.

“I don’t know,” Abstract replied.

“Wait, Brizinger's gone too,” Shadow said, confused.

“Oh no, he’s probably hurting her,” Abstract said worriedly.

“We need to find them,” Shadow exclaimed. Abstract nodded and they split up since the factory was huge.

“Why?” Icy asked Brizinger.

“Goodbye Icy,” Brizinger said as he balled up his hands and went for the final punch, but Abstract and Shadow grabbed his hands just in time.

“Guys, you saved me,” Icy cried with what she could handle.

“Yea, you're welcome,” Shadow replied. Abstract and Shadow tied Brizinger to a metal pipe that was nearby and healed Icy.

“We gotta go Icy,” Shadow said.

“We can’t just leave Brizinger,” Icy replied.

“You don’t wanna leave him even after what he just did to you?” Abstract said.

“Yea, don’t leave me here, I won't touch her again,” Brizinger Lied.

“Liar, Icy it's your call” Shadow said.

“I told you I’m gonna be the one to keep us together and I meant it,” Icy said. Icy walked over to Brizinger and untied him.

“Hm, so you untied me even after what I did, you must really mean you want to stay together,” Brizinger told her.

“My motto is ‘everyone deserves a second chance’ I hope you don’t ruin your last chance,” Icy replied.

“Yea, thanks,” Brizinger said and he smirked at Icy.

“Let’s go,” Shadow commanded.

“Still not my boss,” Brizinger replied.

Shadow lifted his hand and summoned what seemed to be a portal.

“Come on, they'll never think to look in the shadow realm,” Shadow chuckled.

“Ok let’s go,” Icy smiled.

“Wait, the shadow realm is dangerous and we have Icy with us,” Abstract said.

“True,” Brizinger agreed.

“I can take care of myself,” Icy said.

“True, she’s been in worse situations than this,” Shadow said.

“Fine, I’ll protect her,” Brizinger said. After that was said they went through the portal and they were greeted by two men who seemed to have some sort of black armor on.

“Welcome back Prince Shadow,” The one on the left said.

“The king has been waiting for you to return,” The one on the right said.

“Are these three your prisoners?” The one on the left asked.

“No, the girl is my friend, the other two are her weapons,” Shadow responded with a quick tone.

“Follow us please,” They said almost in unison. They followed the two men to a throne room. There was a man that looked similar to Shadow except his skin wasn’t as black as charcoal, it was a light peachy color. Icy sensed the royalty in this man and instantly bowed before him, the man seemed pleased with her and he came from his throne to meet Icy.

“Hello there, what’s your name girl?” He asked.

“Icy sir,” Icy replied with a sweet tone.

“Look up at me, I want to see what you look like,” he said. Icy stood up straight and looked him in the eyes, Shadow looked disappointed.

“Mm, you are beautiful,” the man smiled.

“Thank you sir,” Icy replied.

“Alright dad you’ve had enough of her,” Shadow exclaimed.

“Fine,” he said.

“Anyways, this is my dad, his name is Darkness,” Shadow said. Icy stared at Darkness and then Shadow.

“I see the likeness of you two, you look alike,” Icy said respectfully.

“Thank you,” Darkness smiled. A few hours pass by and it is time to go to bed for The Shadow Realm. Everyone is asleep but Icy can't go to sleep so she takes a walk.

"This place is so scary at night," Icy said to herself. Icy heard a noise behind her and she whipped around but saw nothing behind her.

"Who's there?" Icy asked. After a few minutes a tall dark figure started approaching her.

"Shadow? Is that you?" Icy asked the figure.

"I am a friend of Shadow," the figure replied.

"Oh, I'm Icy, and you are?" Icy said with a curious tone.

"Samino," he said.

"Ooh, nice name, are you a citizen?" Icy asked.

"No, I was banished here by my father, his name was Henry," he said.

"Oh, you know my dad's name was Henry," Icy said.

"Henry Frostburg?" Samino asked quickly.

"Yea here is a picture of me and him," Icy said showing Samino a picture of her and Henry.

"Yep, that's my dad, so that means you're my sister," Samino replied.

"Yay, you can provide me with some much needed info about this place," Icy said excitedly.

"Yea, ok," Samino replied casually. After that Icy and Samino walked to the castle and walked in. Shadow was there sitting next to Darkness, they were in their thrones.

"Where have you been Icy? We were worried about you," Darkness said.

"I'm so sorry Darkness, I went for a walk because I couldn't sleep," Icy said kneeling to Darkness.

"It's ok we couldn't sleep either, then we saw you weren't in your room," Darkness said worriedly. Icy got up and looked at Samino.

"Oh and this is my brother I never met, Samino," Icy smiled.

"Samino? Hey buddy, how are you?" Shadow asked.

"I'm good, I just met my sister," Samino replied.

"So I see, heh, Icy must enjoy the company of another Icelandian," Shadow said.

"Wait, how do you know her?" Samino asked.

"I met her when I went on a vacation to Pluto," Shadow replied.

"Oh, did you meet our dad?" Samino said, upset.

"No, when I got there they were under attack," Shadow said. Icy whimpered when she remembered the attack, she hopes to finally return home some day.

Icy, Samino, Darkness, and Shadow were all in the kitchen when suddenly they heard a crash.

"Are you ok Brizinger?" They heard someone say.

"I'm fine Abstract," another replied.

"You boys ok in there?" Darkness asked.

"Yea, I fell down the stairs," Brizinger replied. Icy walked out the front doors of the castle and walked to the training area of The Shadow Realm, everyone was following her.

"Icy, are you ok?" Shadow asked.

"I'm gonna train for a little bit," She replied.

"Why? We are safe here," Darkness said.

"I'm gonna go back to Earth, rebuild my pod, and go home," Icy said confidently.

"Icy that place is gonna be a wreck, we are staying here," Shadow argued.

"I'm leaving after I'm done training, I made up my mind," Icy said.

"I'll go with you Icy," Brizinger said, smirking.

"I wish I could go home," Samino said.

"Come with me, maybe dad will forgive you," Icy replied. Samino only nodded and came with Icy to train, after an hour they were sure that they were ready.

"Now we need to open the portal," Samino said. Samino lifted his hands and they glowed red, black, and purple, a portal appeared in front of him.

"Let's go," Samino said to Icy. They walked through the portal and saw the bright sun.

"Wow, it has been so long since I left The Shadow Realm, I forgot how beautiful this place is," Samino commented. They went to the building and it took them all day, by the time they were finished it was midnight.

"Time to go home," Icy whispered to herself.

"Don't worry we'll be fine," Brizinger said. They got on and started up the ship.

"Welcome back Icy," the automated voice said.

"Thank you, I need to get to Pluto," Icy told the voice.

"Next stop, Pluto," the voice said. When they got to Pluto, the place was in ruins, there was only one building in perfect condition.

"Oh no," Samino said.

"Look, it's Abstract, Shadow and Darkness," Icy said.

"Who are those two pointing their guns at them?" Brizinger asked.

"Who knows," Samino replied. They landed the pod and walked towards the guys that were aiming at their friends.

"Come to the dungeon now, or we will destroy you," the one on the left said.

"No, we won't," Shadow argued. Icy attacked both of the guards and knocked them out.

"We need to get to that building before it is too late," Icy said to everyone. They all ran to the building and saw millions of people in cells, but the two that stuck out to Icy were Henry and Grey's cell.

"Dad! Brother!" Icy yelled running towards the cell.

"Icy look out!" Darkness shouted. There were guards coming at her from all directions, but she continued running, attacking whoever got in her way, when she got to the cell she defeated the rest of the guards and looked at Henry and Grey. They looked tired and worried, they looked at Icy with a confused look.

"Icy? Is that you?" Grey said getting off the small bed that was in the cell with them.

"Brother, Dad, I'm gonna get you guys outta here," Icy stuttered.

"Not so fast Princess," a voice said from behind her. She turned around and saw her friends were captured and she was surrounded by guards, but there was one man that stood out, it was the one that was with Henry and Grey when she ran. He had the same orange hair with yellow highlights, lemon yellow eyes, and orange cat ears poking through his hair.

"You," Icy said.

"Hello, Icy," he replied.

"Kitty please, don't hurt her," Henry said, gripping the bars of the cell. Kitty looked at one of the guards and nodded, the guard pressed a button and it electrocuted Henry.

"Dad!" Icy whimpered.

"Heh, you are still like a child," Kitty laughed.

"What do you want from me?" Icy asked.

"I want you to accept your fate, you are supposed to be my queen," he replied smiling.

"No, it can't be true, right dad?" Icy said, looking at Henry.

"I'm so sorry Icy, but it is true, I wanted to protect you from him, I failed you," Henry said, starting to cry. Icy whimpered and looked at Kitty.

"So, now you know, come with me my queen and I will let your family go," Kitty smirked.

"No!" Icy screamed as she turned into her true Icelandian nephilim form and unlocked every cell and knocked out every guard in the room.

"So, this is your true form," Kitty said. Icy unlocked Henry and Grey's cell. Icy tackled Kitty, Kitty pulled Icy's hair and yowled, after an hour Kitty was defeated. Everyone stood over him, Icy, her friends, and family, looked at Kitty.

"Please, Henry, forgive me, your daughter is strong, just like you," Kitty coughed. Icy was about to give the final blow but Henry stopped her.

"I forgive you Kitty," Henry said, holding out his hand to Kitty. Kitty takes his hand and smiles.

"Dad," Samino said.

"Samino, I banished you to The Shadow Realm, why are you here?" Henry said.

"I'm so sorry, please let me stay," Samino replied crying and hugging Henry.

"Ok, I will forgive you son," Henry said, hugging back.

"Everyone my brother is back!" Grey shouted happily. Icy seemed to have mixed feelings, but everyone else had a happy ending.

Icy woke up to a noise in the kitchen.

“Hello?” Icy cried. She walked into the kitchen and saw a pot laying on the floor. Icy counted to ten, picked up the pot and put it away.

“Phew, time to go back to my room,” Icy said. She turned around and saw a dark figure behind her.

“AH!” Icy screamed. The figure laughed and turned on the light, it was Kitty.

“Got you Icy,” Kitty laughed.

“Kitty? Did you drop a pot?” Icy asked.

“No,” he replied. Icy walked past Kitty and went to her room and locked the door.

“What made the pot fall,” she wondered. Icy layed down and was sound asleep, but she heard a knock on her door.

“Hello?” Icy asked, but there was no answer. She got up and walked to the door, after opening it she saw there was no one there. Icy walked to her brother Samino’s room and saw a light was on in his room. Icy knocked and a tired looking Samino opened the door.

“Samino, did you hear a pot fall and someone knock on my door?” She asked.

“I thought it was just me hearing things,” he replied.

“Let’s tell everyone else,” Icy said.

“What about in the morning?” Samino asked.

“Fine, but can I stay in your room?” Icy questioned nervously.

“Ok,” Samino replied. The next morning Samino got up and saw Icy was gone, he got up and walked through the house looking for Icy.

“Icy? Where are you?” Samino asked in a worried voice.

“What’s all the commotion out here?” Henry asked, walking out of his room rubbing his eyes.

“Icy’s gone,” Samino replied quickly.

“Oh no,” Henry said. Henry grabbed a microphone and alerted everyone in the kingdom that Icy was missing.

“Me and Icy heard noises last night, knocking and pots falling,” Samino informed.

“Where could she be?” Henry asked.

“I don’t know dad, but we need to find her,” Samino replied. Henry nodded and everyone met up in the village's town square.

“Where could she be?” asked Kitty. After hours of searching it was sunset and still no sign of Icy. Then everyone went home to rest, ready to search all day tomorrow.

“Maybe she is in the castle,” Kitty said. He searched everywhere and finally found a clue. It was a green hair laying on the table next to the window in Icy’s room.

“Guys come here!” Kitty shouted. Henry, Gray, and Samino all walked in Icy’s room and saw Kitty holding the hair.

“Who’s hair is that?” Henry asked in a confused voice.

“What’s going on?” Shadow questioned when he walked into the room. He saw the hair and his eyes widened.

“Oh no, Maximus and Minimus,” Shadow exclaimed.

“Those guys I fired years ago?” Henry asked.

“Yes,” Shadow said, trying to calm down.

“They captured us while we were on earth years ago,” Shadow said.

“We need to check on the pod room,” Gray said. After a few minutes they were at the pod room and saw that a pod was missing.

“Let’s go to earth and find her,” Samino said.

“Wait for us,” someone said. Everyone turned around to see Brizinger and Abstract standing behind them.

“Safety in numbers,” Brizinger replied. They all got in the biggest pod and they headed out, Earth was waiting for them to arrive. Meanwhile Icy is locked in a dark room and is asleep, a few minutes later she wakes up and looks around.

“Hello?” Icy asks.

“Welcome back sweetheart,” someone said.

“No, please not again,” Icy cried.

“How long has it been since we last saw each other?” The person asked.

“Please Maximus, let me go,” Icy said trying to fight her tears.

“No, you ran now you have to pay,” Maximus said. He walked up to Icy and he had a baseball bat. Maximus hit her and she was knocked out.

“Goodnight Icy,” Maximus whispered as he kissed her forehead. 

“Max, we have to get her on our side somehow,” Minimus said.

“I know, let's kidnap her father, that’ll get her on our side,” Maximus replied.

“That’s a good idea, you’re so smart Max,” Minimus commented.

“You are too little bro,” Maximus said.

“Come on, let’s go to bed for now,” Minimus suggested.

“Ok,” Maximus said. They both walked out of the room and locked the door. And the next morning they would hunt down Henry.

“Henry, we are here,” Shadow said as they entered the Earth’s atmosphere.

“Good, I just hope Icy can hold out until we find her,” Henry replied. The pod landed in a huge meadow, there were beautiful flowers of many colors, tall oak trees, a bright sunrise and the grass was sprinkled with morning dew.

“Guys look,” Brizinger said, pointing at a trail that led into town.

“Maybe Icy is in town,” Abstract shouted.

“But what if she isn’t?” Kitty asked with a upset tone.

“Don’t worry she’s tough, we’ll find her,” Samino replied.

“Very true, now let’s go find her,” Gray said. They all walked down the trail and saw Maximus with Minimus following behind.

“Hey Maximus!” Henry shouted in an enraged tone.

“Well well, if it isn’t Henry Frostburg,” Maximus said with a sly tone.

“Where is she?” Henry said, getting to the point.

“Oh, you mean Icy? Well she is fine,” Maximus replied.

“Give her back, now,” Henry demanded.

“If you wanna see her so badly follow us,” Maximus laughed.

“Fine, but if she’s hurt I am gonna-” Henry started.

“You’ll what? Because I might harm her if you threaten me and my brother,” Maximus said.

“I- never mind, lead the way,” Henry sighed. Everyone went to a house that was in the forest and Maximus turned and looked at everyone.

“Welcome everyone, good night,” He said. They had a confused look on their faces, then they fell asleep.

“Come on, let's get them in the room Minimus,” Maximus said. An hour later everyone was awake and saw Icy was in a container for experiments. The container was full of rainbow colored liquid and she had gear on to allow her to breathe underwater.

“What are you doing to my baby?” Henry shouted fearfully.

“Do you like our experiment?” Maximus replied laughing.

“Her name is Project Icy,” he said.

“Let her go, please,” Henry said crying.

“You took everything from us now it is your turn,” Maximus responded.

“No, please, she has nothing to do with what happened,” Henry cried.

“Oh but she does, you didn’t know that she was able to hear through her egg shell,” Maximus replied. Maximus and Minimus entered the room and walked over to Icy’s tube.

“Press the button Minimus,” Maximus said.

“Ok,” Minimus agreed. He pushed the button on the pad in front of the tube and it electrocuted Icy.

“No please!” Henry shouted. Icy was still but she was breathing.

“Let my queen go!” Kitty screamed. Everyone else agreed and Minimus was about to press the button again but Maximus stopped him. Maximus walked over to Kitty and grabbed his jaw.

“She doesn’t even like you,” Maximus whispered in Kitty’s ear. Hearing that devastated Kitty and he started crying.

“You are such a baby,” Maximus laughed. After hours of torturing the guys Maximus and Minimus got bored.

“Hey Max, what should we do?” Minimus asked.

“Oh I know, how about we experiment on Icy some more?” Maximus replied.

“Sounds good,” Minimus said. Everyone except for Maximus fell asleep after ten minutes. Maximus took his younger brother to his room and tucked him in.

“Maybe I can brainwash Icy,” Maximus whispered, trying not to wake Minimus.

“I’m kinda tired though, I'll do it tomorrow,” Maximus said as he walked to his room. He laid down and fell asleep.

Maximus woke to a knock on the door, he got up and walked to the front door of the house. There was a mail man standing there, so Maximus opened the door.

“Max hello, I have a package for you,” he said.

“Ok thanks,” Maximus replied. The mail man handed over a small envelope and walked away.

“I don’t remember getting anything,” Maximus said. He opened the mail and was surprised to see that he had a letter from an old friend and a few photos of a machine. The letter read:

Dear Maximus, 

I hope you remember me, but I’m gonna get to the point. I need your services once again, I need you to get me someone to test my brainwashing machine. Come to the old building all of us used to hang out at. We are still there, tell the guards your name and that I invited you. If they ask for proof, show them this letter. They know my handwriting. See you soon.

Signed, D.W. Leader

“So, he needs someone to test his brainwash machine, Icy would be perfect,” Maximus laughed. He walked into the room with Icy in it and let her out of her tube. Then he carried Icy to an abandoned building next to an abandoned factory. He walked up to the guards and the guards stepped aside.

“Leader has been expecting you Maximus, welcome back,” the guard on the left said.

“Thank you,” Maximus replied. He walked in still carrying Icy and found Leader with a bunch of his workers.

“Maximus my old friend!” Leader shouted.

“Hey I got your letter,” Maximus replied.

“Good, now is this the person we will brainwash?” Leader asked.

“Yes but she needs to be on my side,” Maximus said.

“Ok, let’s do this,” Leader said. They tied Icy to the chair and she woke up.

“Where am I?” She groaned.

“Start the process,” Leader demanded. The workers started the brainwash and Icy was trying to struggle.

“Help!” Icy screamed.

“Shut her up,” Leader said. The workers taped her mouth shut and continued to brainwash her. After hours she didn’t remember anything about herself or what happened.

“Ready to rewrite her memory Max?” Leader asked.

“I’m ready,” Maximus replied.

“Where am I? Who are you guys?” Icy questioned.

“I’m Maximus your boyfriend, these are my friends, and this is D.W. Leader,” Maximus said.

“Do you remember your name?” Leader asked.

“No,” Icy replied.

“Your name is Icy,” Maximus said.

“Why am I tied up?” Icy continued.

“Untie her,” Leader said. The workers remove the rope and Icy gets up, after she gets up they finish rewriting her memory. After hours it was dark and Maximus walked Icy to the front door of the building.

“Don’t be a stranger Max,” Leader shouted as they left the building.

“See ya,” Maximus replied. After they left the building they went home and Minimus was watching TV.

“Hey Min,” Maximus said as he and Icy walked in.

“Where have you two been?” Minimus asked. Maximus gave him a look and Minimus understood where they were.

“So, the building outside town near the factory,” Minimus said with a confused tone.

“Don’t worry about it,” Maximus replied.

“Max, I’m tired,” Icy said.

“Ok, come to my room,” Maximus laughed. He laid Icy down and kissed her forehead. Then he walked into the living room and saw Minimus was waiting for him to fess up.

“Ok, I may have brainwashed her,” Maximus said, rolling his eyes.

“Thank you for telling me brother,” Minimus said, disappointed.

“Let’s go to bed, it is very late,” Maximus whispered, not trying to wake Icy.

“Fine,” Minimus replied. Minimus went to his room and Maximus walked in his room and locked the door. He laid next to Icy and drifted off to sleep.

Icy woke to the smell of delicious greasy bacon, scrambled eggs, and freshly baked biscuits. She walked into the kitchen and saw Maximus cooking and Minimus sitting at the table eating.

“Hey sweetheart,” Maximus said cheerfully.

“Hi, your cooking smells really great,” Icy replied with a smile.

“Thanks,” Maximus said.

“I’m really hungry,” Icy said as her stomach growled.

“Eat as much as you want,” Maximus laughed. After eating breakfast Icy went to the backyard and started training. Icy walked outside and into the cool crisp breeze.

“Ok now to start,” Icy whispered to herself. Icy pulls out a sword and starts training, after hours of training she finally goes inside. She noticed that she doesn’t remember a lot of things about the house. She walks around the house and she sees a door that she hasn’t noticed before.

“When was that door there?” Icy asked herself. She looked around and found out she was alone in the home. She walked over to the door and grabbed the knob.

“What are you boys hiding?” Icy questioned. She opened the door and walked into a black room. She looked at a tube of rainbow colored liquid and realized that she was there before. She turned around and saw a bunch of people tied to chairs. She turned on the light and saw they were asleep. Icy taped on one of the guy’s shoulders and he awoke.

“Icy oh thank goodness you're alive,” Henry said.

“How  do you know me?” Icy asked.

“It’s me Henry, your dad,” He replied. At that moment Icy remembered everything, the brainwash, the kidnappers, and being kidnapped.

“Dad, they brainwashed me,” Icy said as she untied Henry.

“Everyone get up,” Henry shouted. Everyone woke up and Icy untied everyone, they gave hugs and left the room.

“Let's go home,” Shadow said.

“First, I have some business to take care of,” Icy replied. She snapped and Maximus and Minimus appeared in front of her. She beat up Maximus and Minimus then left the house.

“Hey Icy, can you forgive me?” Minimus asked.

“Why?” Icy questioned.

“I’m just doing as my older brother says,” Minimus replied.

“Ok, I forgive you,” Icy smiled.

“What about me?” Maximus whined. Icy glared at him and decided to forgive him too.

“Fine, but no brainwashing me,” Icy said. After that was said everyone got in the pod that had been in the forest for almost three weeks and they went to Pluto. They all lived happily ever after.