Orb Guardians Volume 1 | Teen Ink

Orb Guardians Volume 1

February 15, 2020
By Orb_Guardian, Sacramento, California
More by this author
Orb_Guardian, Sacramento, California
0 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Author's note:

I've started writing this since the start of 8th grade in middle school. I'm into anime and it led me to having a passion for writing my own story based on anime with my own twists. I hope that people can enjoy reading Orb Guardians as I have big plans of turning Orb Guardians into a story people like. You can also find me on Wattpad where I submit Orb Guardians as well (user is Orb_Guardian)

Once upon a time, there lived a legend. A legend that doesn’t exist on Earth, but somewhere far, far away in a completely different universe. According to legend, thousands and thousands of years ago…


--------------


“Hurry up, Phoenix!” a green-eyed girl shouted.

She had straight light green hair to her shoulder blades, fair skin, and very gentle but strong green eyes. She wore a white chiton with a green floral designed fabric draped around her arms and was barefoot.

“I’m coming! Have patience will ya?!” shouted a red-eyed boy, Phoenix.

He had messy red hair to the nape of his neck, tan skin, and fiery red eyes. He wore a baggy strophion with a red fabric on his back as if it were a cape and had a pair of red sandals.

“You need to be more prepared and wake up early more often Phoenix.” said an ocean blue-eyed girl.

She had light blue hair that was brushed neatly to her waist, very pale skin, and calming ocean blue eyes. She wore a himation in a proper manner with a wavy blue fabric draped around her left shoulder and a pair of blue sandals.

“Sorry, my parents made me eat breakfast and I had chores to do,” Phoenix said laughing

“Be a little more soft Dalila, Hestia. We know Phoenix has always been like this.” said a light gray-eyed boy.

He had white hair to his shoulders, peach skin, and light gray eyes full of carefree thoughts. He wore white himation with a white cloak wrapped around his neck as if it were a scarf and a pair of white sandals.

The ocean blue-eyed girl, Dalila, sighed. “I suppose you’re right.”

“Than- wait, what?” Phoenix said as his smile disappeared

The light gray-eyed boy gave a cheeky grin with a thumbs up. “Anything for you, Phoenix.”

Scanning the area around the four friends, Phoenix asked, ”Where are the others?”

“Oh, they’re here!” exclaimed Zephyr, pointing west.

The four friends turned west to see five of their other friends. There were three males and two females.

“I see everyone is here…” murmured an ice blue-eyed boy.

He had ice blue hair to his waist, pale skin, and ice blue eyes. He wore a white strophion that revealed his pale stomach with an ice blue cloak draped around his arms and had a pair of ice blue sandals.

“Hey, guys!” shouted a yellow-eyed boy.

He had bright blonde hair to the nape of his neck, fair skin, and yellow eyes full of energy. He wore a white peplus tied to his waist with a yellow cloak draped around his left shoulder and a pair of yellow sandals.

“Yo.” spoke a gray-eyed boy.

He had black hair to his shoulder blade, fair skin, and stubborn gray eyes. He wore a white strophion with a dark gray cloak wrapped around his waist and a pair of gray sandals.

The five friends stood next to the other four of their friends.

“What took you so long?” Dalila asked.

“Tch, Noel had to gather all of us.” the dark gray-eyed boy spoke.

The ice blue-eyed boy, Noel, nodded in agreement. “I apologize for arriving late.”

“There’s no need to apologize, Noel.” the green-eyed girl, Hestia, chuckled.

Noel tilted his head slightly in curiosity. Phoenix smiled before walking to a girl with black hair and black eyes.

“Yo, Morrisa.” Phoenix greeted.

The black-eyed girl, Morrisa, stared at him emotionlessly before turning around. Morissa had messy black hair to the nape of her neck, peach skin, and mysterious black eyes. She wore a clean white peplus with a black cloak draped around her right shoulder and was barefoot.

Morissa didn’t reply to his friendly greet and looked away from him.

“H-hey! I was only greeting you.” Phoenix stammered.

“M-Morissa…” muttered a sky blue-eyed girl.

The sky blue-eyed girl had pale blonde hair to her knees, peach skin, and sky blue eyes of innocence. She wore a white himation with a white cloak draped around her left shoulder and was barefoot.

Morissa turned to face the sky blue-eyed girl. “Do you need something, Elena?”

The sky blue-eyed girl, Elena, blushed and backed away a little. “N-no. I-it’s nothing really…”

Morissa scanned Elena before grabbing Elena’s hand and gently tugging Elena to the others, leaving Phoenix dumbfounded.

“Was I just ignored?” Phoenix thought with a dumbfounded expression.

“Hello Morissa, Elena.” Hestia kindly greeted.

Morissa was quiet and simply replied with a simple nod.

Elena replied, ”H-hello, Hestia.”

“You’re so adorable Elena!” Hestia squealed.

Elena felt her face heat up and shyly looked down. Hestia giggled while Morissa gave a small smile.

“Geez. What’s with everyone coming late?” the yellow-eyed boy said as he scratched his hair.

“Can’t blame them,” Dalila said before taking out a blue book from beneath her himation.

“I see them!” Phoenix exclaimed, pointing east.

Everyone looked at the direction where Phoenix was pointing. Where Phoenix was pointing revealed three other people; two males and one female.

“Hello everyone.” a purple-eyed boy greeted.

He had short black hair to the nape of his neck, pale skin, and naive purple eyes. He wore a white chiton to his knees with an abstract purple designed cloak wrapped around his left shoulder and a pair of purple sandals.

“Where are the other two?” asked Zephyr.

“They’re not here yet? Geez, they’re probably coming on their way while stopping by to help other people.” spoke a girl with light brown eyes.

She had brown hair with a streak of blonde hair to her shoulder blades, morena skin, and melting light brown eyes. She wore a white chiton with a light brown cloak wrapped around her waist to the end of her knees from behind and was barefoot.

“We can wait, right? They’re always like that anyway.” Phoenix said.

“Yeah!” Zephyr exclaimed.

“That’s the spirit!” exclaimed a boy with dark brown eyes.

He had brown hair with a bowl hairstyle cute, tan skin, and dark brown eyes. He wore a white strophion with a brown cloak draped around his left shoulder and was barefoot.

The purple-eyed boy walked up to Dalila. “What are you reading, Dalila?”

“I happen to visit the library yesterday and found this book. It was pretty interesting and I decided to buy it for twenty-five gems. So far, it’s pretty good.” Dalila replied.

The purple-eyed boy and Dalila then conversed together about Dalila’s book.

“Everyone!” yelled a boy.

The nine friends looked at the boy who was yelling at them. There were two of them and they looked similar.

The boy running in the front waving at them had black hair to his shoulders, fair skin, and black eyes full of innocence yet with a great amount of knowledge. He wore a white himation with a white cloak draped around his left shoulder, a large brown bag, and a pair of white sandals with leaf designs.

“It’s the Xeno twins!” exclaimed Phoenix.

“Did you really manage to gather the Xeno twins, Leonardo?” asked Dalila.

“Yeah. Besides, they looked lonely.” the purple-eyed boy, Leonardo, replied with a cheeky grin.

Behind the boy with black eyes of life was another boy who looked similar to him. He has black hair to his shoulders, fair skin, and black eyes of shyness. He wore a white himation with a white cloak draped around right shoulder, a large brown bag, and a pair of white sandals with leaf designs.

“I didn’t expect this much people…” muttered the boy with black eyes of shyness.

“Hello everyone. I’m Alexander, Alexander Xeno, the erm, brighter twin, but call me Alex. This is my twin Allexis Xeno. He’s really quiet, but he’s really shy and nice.” the black-eyed boy with joy introduced.

The black-eyed boy whose eyes were filled with shyness, Allexis, blushed. “A-Alex!”

Phoenix walked up to Allexis and Alexander. “Nice to meet ya. I’m Phoenix Ashes. Let’s be great friends all together!”

“The name’s Dalila Lernaean.” Dalila greeted politely.

Hestia waved at the Xeno twins. “Hello, boys. I’m Hestia Jadestone. I hope to be the best of friends with both of you.”

“You too,” Alexander replied.

Allexis nodded shyly, still flustered.

“Hi!! My name is Zephyr Dione!” exclaimed Zephyr.

“The name’s Noel Gyp. It’s a pleasure to meet the Xeno twins.” Noel said before bowing.

“Y-you don’t need to add formality. Just our first names are fine. We’d rather not be called as the Xeno twins.” Alexander said.

“Well, then I’m Storm Sharara.” the yellow-eyed boy, Sharara, grinned.

“Morissa…” Morissa emotionlessly greeted.

“Yo, Cobalt Clayton.” the gray-eyed boy, Cobalt, lazily waved.

Elena shyly averted her gaze from the Xeno twins and said, “M-my name is Elena M-McDuff.”

“Hello to those we haven’t met. I hope to be the best of friends with you all.” Alexander said.

Allexis nodded in agreement silently before hiding behind his twin.

“He really is shy, eh?” Phoenix asked.

“Alex did say that Allexis was quiet,” Dalila said.

“Wow! You two really do look alike!” Storm exclaimed.

Alexander chuckled and replied, “We get that a lot.”
Then Leonardo cleared his throat, gathering the attention of everybody. “It’s good to see everyone happy to see and befriend the Xeno twins, but let’s discuss what the Xeno twins had told me about.”

“What makes you think you’re the boss, Leonardo?” Cobalt asked.

“You jealous, Cobalt?” the light brown-eyed girl teased.

“Shut it, Brownie!” Cobalt spat.

The light brown-eyed girl grew an irk mark and yelled, “I have a name and it’s Cassondra Sanbourne, Rocky!”

Cobalt grew an irk mark and banged his forehead against her forehead. “Ugly!”

“Stupid!” Cassondra yelled.

“Guys, guys, stop. The Xeno twins are here and you’re both giving off a bad impression, especially you, Cassondra.” the dark brown-eyed boy said.

Cobalt clicked his tongue before walking away to sit on a rock nearby. Cassondra grumbled curses under her breath and stood next to Leonardo.

“Thank you for calming them down, Sawyer,” thanked Leonardo.

The dark brown-eyed boy, Sawyer, nodded. “Alex, Allexis, I apologize for my seniors for insulting and interrupting our discussion. Now, let’s head straight to the point and present us your project.”

The Xeno twins nodded and knelt on the dirt below them. They removed their large brown bags off of their waist and searched in their bags. Phoenix and the others stared at the Xeno twins in curiosity as to what they have brought with them. The shuffling suddenly stopped and the Xeno twins stood up revealing… twelve colored orbs.

“W-what are those!?” exclaimed Phoenix.

Dalila closed her book and stood up in interest and muttered, “Don’t tell me… those aren’t actually…”

“Yes. If you happen to know about these twelve orbs, they are the orbs that have been created by the great elemental gods to help balance our world. Our father who is the king of the elemental overworld have found these orbs and gave them to us brothers.” Alexander explained.

Everyone’s eyes widened in surprise and shock of such treasury. Leonardo, Cassondra, and Sawyer smiled proudly.

“They’re so… beautiful.” Hestia said.

“I never heard of these before. Tell me what they can do, Alex!” Zephyr asked.

Alexander smiled softly at the childish teenager and replied, “Of course. I’d love to teach my seniors who have no knowledge of such treasures.”

And so, the Xeno twins have told the origin of the orbs.


Ever since that day, the fourteen became known as a large group of friends. Unknown to them, one of them grew distant.

Allexis Xeno. Allexis Xeno, the other twin of Alexander Xeno. Allexis was known for his quiet and distant behavior in the group. Many didn’t mind his quiet nature as Alexander had told them that he was quiet from the very start. What everybody didn’t know, including Alexander, was the thoughts and silence of Allexis. No one bothered to ask Allexis of his condition and it seemed perfectly fine from everyone’s eyes, but no.

Years passed and the friends were much closer. Many may have expected such young friends to separate, but they’re wrong. These fifteen children were still together like super glue.

These years of peace were truly wonderful. There was no violence, no war, no nothing. Only peace existed within this world.

That was until… that day.


5 Years Later...

“Hey Al?” asked Phoenix.

His messy red hair grew slightly longer to his shoulders, his red eyes were much softer, and his body was well-built. He wore a white chlamys with his old red cloak draped around his left shoulder and was barefoot.

“Yes, Phoenix?” Alexander replied.

Alexander’s black hair grew longer to his shoulder blade, his black eyes full of knowledge, and his body slightly muscular. He wore a cleaner white himation with a white cloak decorated with golden leaves draped around both of his shoulders and a pair of golden sandals with green leaf designs.

“Where’s Allexis?” Phoenix asked.

Alexander placed his thumb and index finger below his chin. “Now that I think about it, we haven’t been in contact lately.”

“Me too. I mean, yeah he was distant but I never really thought about his distance much,” said Hestia.

Her light green hair had grown to her waist, her green eyes glimmered with concern of Allexis, and her structure was more mature than she was five years ago. She wore a white peplus with a green cloak that had the same flower designs she wore when she was younger on her shoulders and was barefoot.

“That’s odd. I thought twins were telepathic and stay close together,” said Zephyr tilting his head in confusion.

Zephyr’s white hair grew to his shoulder blades, his light gray eyes were filled with curiosity, anyways his structure was slightly well built. He wore a wavy white himation with a white cloak wrapped around his waist messily and was barefoot.

“It’s true for some twins, but that’s only a myth, Zephyr,” said Dalila.

Dalila’s light blue hair grew to her knees, her ocean blue eyes were beautiful like calming waves, and her structure was much more mature than Hestia’s. She wore a white himation with an ocean blue cloak draped around her left shoulder and was barefoot.

“As much as my brother and I are labeled the “genius” twins, we aren’t those stereotype twins who can read minds. We’re both very understanding and know our limits and spaces, but our minds aren’t one.” Alexander replied.

“Aw man,” whined Storm.

Storm’s blonde hair grew to his shoulder blades, his bright yellows eyes reflected his positivity, and his body was well built. He wore a white chlamys with a yellow cloak that played as a cape and a pair of yellow sandals.

“Ha! Give me the gems now,” demanded Cobalt with a smirk plastered on his face.

Cobalt’s black hair grew to his waist, his gray eyes glimmered with mischievousness, and his structure was very well built. He wore a white chlamys with a gray cloak wrapped around his waist and was barefoot.

“Okay, okay.” Storm replied.

Storm took out a small brown bag that was filled with rainbow-colored gems that glimmered through the brown fabric. Cobalt smirked widely and took the bag of gems and placed it under his shirt. Storm had tears from the corner of his eyes and bawled childishly.

Elena rubbed Storm’s back in comfort and gently said, “Th-there’s no need to c-cry, Storm.”

Elena’s pale blonde hair was tied into a braid from both of her ears to the back of her head, her pale blonde hair had grown to her ankles, her sky-blue eyes were as gentle as ever, and her structure was very petite. She wore a white himation that covered her feet with a white cloak wrapped around both of her forearms and was barefoot with golden leaves on her ankles.

Morissa smacked Cobalt’s head, causing Cobalt to wince and drop the bag of rainbow-colored gems. “Idiot.”

Morissa’s black hair had grown to her shoulder blades, her black eyes were emotionless as ever, and her structure was perfect for her age. She wore a white chiton with a black cloak draped around her right shoulder and wore a pair of black flats.

Morissa picked up the bag of gems and gave it to Storm. “Don’t make deals with that idiot, Storm.”

“Okay…” Storm replied.

Storm hid his bag of gems under his chlamys.

Cobalt growled and stood up yelling, “Hey! Don’t get in between m-”

“When will you ever learn, Cobalt,” said Noel.

Noel’s light blue hair was now at the nape of his neck, his icy blue eyes were as clear as a blue sky, and his structure was built well. He wore a white chlamys with a light blue cloak wrapped around his neck and was barefoot.

Cobalt blushed slightly in embarrassment before turning away to hide his flustered face. Everyone laughed as Cobalt turned redder in embarrassment.

“Wow. It seems everyone is here,” said Leonardo.

Leonardo’s black hair grew to his shoulder blades, his purple eyes filled with relief, and his structure slightly built. He wore a white himation with a purple abstract cloak wrapped around his waist and wore a pair of purple sandals.

“Hello,” greeted Cassondra.

Cassondra’s brown hair with a streak of blonde was now to her waist, her light brown eyes were gentle with a mischievous devil behind, and her structure was mature. She wore a white peplus that was tied with a light brown around her waist loosely.

“Nice to see everyone is here… except for Allexis, I suppose,” said Sawyer.

Sawyer’s dark brown hair that used to be a bowl haircut was now to his shoulders, his dark brown eyes resembling a fragile heart, and his structure was slightly built. He wore a white chlamys with a brown cloak behind his back like a cape and was barefoot.

“About that, we should be looking for him,” Alexander said.

“Of course.” Phoenix grinned.

Hestia and Dalila silently nodded.

Zephyr jumped in the air and happily shouted, “Yeah!”

Noel, Morissa, Elena, and Cobalt nodded.

“Alright!” Storm exclaimed.

Leonardo had a smug look, Cassondra smiled softly, and Sawyer nodded slowly. Alexander smiled at his large group of friends. He was glad to have such loyal and trustworthy friends.

Standing up, Alexander said, “Let’s get going now.”


A small village was on fire. Screams were heard from afar as the fire continued spreading throughout the small village. Cries were heard from children who were lost or left alone. Fear.

A boy with black hair to his shoulder blades, his black eyes filled with nothing, his fair skin, and his structure slightly built. He wore a white himation with a white cloak with black squared patterns draped around his right shoulder and was barefoot with dead leaves wrapped around his ankles.

Behind the boy were large monsters that were the colors of red, brown, and black. These creepy-like creatures were over one hundred and eighty-two centimeters tall and some were even smaller than one hundred and eighty-two centimeters.

“Y-you traitor!” yelled the man who laid down below the boy.

The boy simply stared at him before smiling evilly. His black eyes now filled with swirling darkness and his face resembling the joy of the suffering. The man shuddered in fear and crawled back weakly due to his injuries.

The boy slowly walked closer to the trembling man before bending down to his ear whispering, “Him.”


“Is that… smoke?” Storm asked.

The thirteen friends were currently walking on a path of dirt surrounded by large green trees. A forest filled with such beautiful nature and kind creatures.

Zephyr flew up from the air to confirm Storm’s statement. His eyes widened and he immediately flew down to his friends.

“Guys! There’s a fire over there!” Zephyr exclaimed.

“Fire?” Hestia gasped.

“Why would there be fire?” Phoenix asked.

“I don’t know!” Zephyr replied.

“Guys, calm down,” Alexander said.

“He’s right. We all need to stay calm about this,” Dalila said.

“You’re always calm though, Dalila,” Phoenix said with a dumbfounded face.

“And?” Dalila asked, raising her left eyebrow.

“We don’t have time for such arguments. We must hurry,” Sawyer said.

Everyone nodded and Zephyr flew up once again to give directions.


The boy with such lifeless black eyes was walking down from the entrance of the now burning village. The many sized and colored creatures walked behind the boy as if he were to be their master.

“Where do you take us next, master?” spoke a large red creature.

The large red creature had large dark red horns and a large red tail. Its face was droopy and its figure was wide. It was one hundred and ninety-five centimeters tall.

“We’ll be heading to them.” the boy simply replied.

“Them? Who might they be?” the creature asked.

Pants and footsteps were heard from the front of their path. Thirteen people.

The boy smiled and slowly pointed at them. The creature looked at where the boy was pointing and saw thirteen people who had stopped in their tracks from the sight of them.

“A...Allexis?” Alexander said in shock.

“Ah, yes brother. It is I, Allexis Xeno, your twin brother,” Allexis replied.

“What’s the meaning of this, Allexis?” Leonardo asked.

“It’s none of your business, fools.” Allexis spat.

“It is. We’re your friends!” Phoenix shouted.

Allexis chuckled, causing the thirteen of his former friends to flinch at such a frightening chuckle. “Friends,” asked Allexis as he gave a crazed look, ”what do you mean by “your friends”? All you ever did was leave me behind your backs. You never dared to look at me and left me sinking in the darkness.”

Alexander slowly walked up to Allexis and said, “Allexis, why didn’t you tell us? Why… why didn’t you tell me?”

Alexander was then pulled back by Noel and Cobalt.

“What the hell are you thinking?! Do you not see those demon-like creatures standing behind him!?” Cobalt yelled.

“Those demon-like creatures… Allexis… us…” Noel mumbled.

“Get away from our friend you stupid monsters!” Storm shouted.

Elena trembled in fear of such scary-looking creatures. Morissa noticed and stood in front of Elena.

“Don’t worry, Elena. I’ll protect you.” Morissa assured.

“M-Morissa…” Elena muttered.

“Allexis, you need to explain right now! Why are there demon-like creatures behind you! Why are you doing this!?” Cassondra demanded.

“Perhaps another day. Now move fools. I have a task to do.” Allexis said.

“Stop it, Allexis!” Alexander shouted.

The large creature beside Allexis ran up to Alexander with a skull ax in its right hand. Everyone’s eyes widened and began running away. Alexander stood there, unable to move in fear. Noel and Cobalt tried pulling Alexander away from the demon-like creature running towards them.

“Move your damn feet!” Cobalt yelled.

Noel sighed, knowing that yelling at Alexander to move would do nothing. Noel ran in front of Alexander and Cobalt. Noel got into a stance with his hands in front of him as the demon-like creature bringing his ax up, ready to slice Noel into two.

“Ice Technique: Ice Shards!”

A light blue circle appeared in front of Noel Noel with ice-like features designed onto the light blue circle. Ice shards that were very pointy from the very bottom flew out of the ice blue circle towards the demon-like creature. As it flew out, the demon-like creature stopped running and blocked itself, crying in pain of such sharp ice shards.

“Let’s run while we still can.” Noel calmly said.

Everyone nodded and Cobalt placed Alexander on his back. Alexander, still unable to move, staring at his brother. His brother was different indeed. As quiet as Allexis was, Allexis was the most polite and intelligent brother, yet now, he’s controlling these demon-like creatures with such a dark aura.

“Brother…” Alexander muttered.

“After them!” Allexis shouted.

The demon-like creatures yelled and began chasing after them. Allexis was picked up by the large injured demon-like creature.

“Shall we go, master?” the demon-like creature asked.

Allexis smiled at the demon-like creature, glad to have tamed it with ease. “Yes, we shall.”


The thirteen friends, minus Alexander, panted as they ran through the forest.

“What does Allexis mean by his words!?” Zephyr asked.

“Those words of his… he must mean… we… left him as he distanced himself further between us.” Morissa said through pants.

“What does that mean exactly, Morissa?” Hestia asked.

“I mean he must have... held hatred for us as he... may have endured loneliness. If we haven’t… left him by himself at certain times… then maybe none of this would’ve happened.” Morissa replied.

“In other words, he simply wanted us to be with him in order to keep him happy and less lonely than he already is,” Dalila said.

Morissa nodded. The demon-like creatures were heard from behind them.

“We won’t make it to the base in time!” Phoenix yelled.

Hestia brought her hands in front of her.

“Nature Technique: Nature’s Ground!”

The path below the twelve running friends rose as it guided them towards their base. In front of Hestia’s hands was a green circle with brown colored earth-like designs on it.

“Thank you, Hestia.” Phoenix thanked as he sat on the moving ground.

“Now is not the time, Phoenix,” Hestia said.

“Alex! Wake up from your damn dream!” Cobalt yelled as he removed Alexander off his back.

Alexander was still shocked. His brother. Those demon-like creatures. His brother’s words. It hit him hard.

Cobalt slapped Alexander harshly, waking Alexander up from his thoughts.

“Y-you didn’t really need t-to slap him, Cobalt.” Elena scolded.

Alexander shook his head and stood up. Everyone stared at him curiously.

“We must use them,” Alexander announced.

Everyone gasped, knowing what Alexander meant.

“What if we aren’t the right ones!” Cassondra yelled.

“We have to try, Cassondra,” Alexander replied.

Cassondra flinched a little as Alexander gave her a menacing, yet despair glare.

Sighing in defeat, she said, “Fine.”

“What if it doesn’t work, Alex?” Sawyer asked.

“We’ll make it work. Even if it doesn’t, we’ll have to by force.” Alexander replied.

Everyone gulped as they felt themselves tremble. The legend that Alexander and Allexis had told them five years ago… was going to be confirmed.


By the time the thirteen friends had arrived at their base, they jumped off of the high ground and into their base. The high ground slowly sunk into the ground, becoming apart of the grounds of the plant once again.

The thirteen friends ran inside their base and into a room, Alexander’s room. Alexander immediately ran to his closet and took out two old brown bags. He then placed the two old brown bags of the closet and onto the ground. He unzipped the bags and took out twelve colored orbs.

“Everyone take one of your kinds, now!” Alexander yelled.

Everyone nodded. Phoenix took the red orb, Dalila took the blue orb, Hestia took the green orb, Zephyr took the light gray orb, Noel took the light blue orb, Morissa took the black orb, Elena took the white orb, Cobalt took the gray orb, Storm took the yellow orb, Leonardo took the purple orb, Cassondra took the light brown orb, and Sawyer took the brown orb.

“Activate them!” Alexander ordered.

“Yes sir!” they replied.

The twelve friends threw the twelve colored orbs into the air above them and cast a technique of their own.

“Fire Orb: The fire shall burst in red. Within the red fire, orange and yellow shall burst out of its red fire. Awaken, Red Orb of Fire!

“Water Orb: The water shall flow as blue. Within the blue water, shades of blue shall become one to strengthen the thickness of the surface. Awaken, Blue Orb of Water!”

“Nature Orb: Nature shall grow in green. Within its green life, shades of the land and plants shall become one with nature. Awaken, Green Orb of Nature!”

“Wind Orb: The wind shall blow in light gray. Within its gray breeze, the ability of invincibility shall become one powerful gust. Awaken, Light Gray Orb of Wind!”

“Ice Orb Activation: The ice shall erupt into ice blue. Within its ice, the coldness of the frost shall pierce through the heat. Awaken, Light Blue Orb of Ice!”

“Dark Orb Activation: The darkness shall fall into black. Within the black emptiness, there shall lie a swirl of darkness. Awaken, Black Orb of Darkness!”

“Light Orb Activation: The light shall shine in pure white. Within the brightness, there shall lie enveloped warmth. Awaken, White Orb of Light !”

“Metal Orb Activation: The metal shall become gray. Within its gray mineral, its metal shall turn as strong as obsidian. Awaken, Gray Orb of Metal!”

“Lightning Orb Activation: Lightning shall strike in yellow. Within its yellow bolts, it shall clap with such powerful strength. Awaken, Yellow Orb of Lightning!”

“Space Orb Activation: Space shall gravitate in purple. Within its purple emptiness, the vast expansion of external life shall combine as one with life’s breath. Awaken, Purple orb of Space!”

“Sand Orb Activation: The sand shall drift in light brown. Within its light brown softness, the slush of the sand shall become as strong as land. Awaken, Light Brown Orb of Sand!”

“Wood Orb Activation: Wood shall strengthen in brown. Within its brown timber, the surface of wood shall become as hard as stone. Awaken, Brown Orb of Wood!”

As each different colored circles with different designs appeared in mid-air, the orbs flew straight into them. When the orbs entered the colored circles, the magic circle formed into a ball and flew onto the twelve friend’s limbs as a tattoo. A bright white light emitted from the twelve friends before the bright light disappeared. The twelve friends had changed from their white clothing with cloaks into unique armor.

Phoenix wore a red metal armor; on the red metal armor chest was a red dragon that breathed out fire upwards with its flames separating onto both shoulders of Phoenix’s armor. From behind was a red cape with the colors of orange and yellow due to the dragon’s fire breath. Phoenix wore a pair of metal armor boots and a red headband that tied his hair into a ponytail. He had a fire tattoo on his right shoulder, which his arm revealed his right shoulder only, and held a sword that had fire design with the fire orb in the center of the handle.

Dalila wore a blue top and a long skirt that had many shades of blue to her ankles. Her pale stomach was revealed and she had blue scales on her legs, arms, shoulders, and back. She had white pearls that tied her hair into two, a pair of seaweed green starfish earrings, a strap of seaweed wrapped around her waist, and was barefoot. Her light blue hair remained long and wavy. She had a water tattoo on her left side of her stomach and held a golden trident that had the blue orb in the center of the three golden points.

Hestia wore a green leafy top that had vines attached to the light green skirt she wore. The light green skirt was to the length of her ankles and revealed her legs to her thighs from the front. She wore a flower crown with leaves on it and the flower crowns were to her wrists and down to her ankles. Her light green hair was left as it was with small colorful flowers in her hair. She had a nature tattoo above her chest and held an ax with the green orb in between the ax.

Zephyr wore a brown cloak with a hoodie, a white-gray vest, white gloves, a pair of dark brown baggy pants, and a pair of brown boots. Zephyr’s hair was tied in a ponytail to make sure the arrows on his back weren’t tangled. He had an air tattoo on his left cheek and held a large brown bow with a pack of arrows strapped onto his back. The arrows were the color of white and the tips were sharp; on the center of the bow was a white-gray orb.

Noel wore an ice armor that revealed his stomach. He had a white fur coat that he wore on him and his light blue hair remained messy. He had an ice tattoo above his belly button and had an ice blade that was sharp; in the middle of the handle was the ice orb.

Morissa wore a dark metal armor with a short black skirt to her knees; her dark metal armor was attached to a black cloak with a hoodie from behind. Morissa’s black hair remained the same as it was before. She had a dark tattoo on her left hand and held black scythe with the dark orb on the heel of the sharpened scythe.

Elena wore a long white dress to her ankles with white feathers on the back of her dress. The long white dress she wore revealed her legs from to her knees. She had a pair of golden sandals with wings from her ankles to her knee cap. Elena’s blonde hair was remained the same and had little pieces of white feathers within her hair. She had a light tattoo on her right hand and held a white crossbow with a pack of arrows strapped onto her hips. The arrows were pure white and very sharp on the tip. The light orb was in the center of the crossbow.

Cobalt wore heavy metal armor with a pair of metal boots with a pair of black gloves. On his heavy metal armor were spikes from his back, front area, arms, and legs. He also had a metal helmet with his black hair tied into a low ponytail. He had a metal tattoo on his left shoulder, which his armor revealed, and held a metal stick attached to a chain and a ball. On the top area of the weapon was the metal orb.

Storm wore a golden armor suit with a pair of brown baggy pants covered by the golden kneepad. His blonde hair was tied into a loose ponytail due to the armor. Storm’s lightning tattoo was on his right cheek and held a golden spear with the lightning orb holding the golden spear in place.

Leonardo wore a purple robe with many shades of both colors of purple and blue with celestial designs. Along with his purple robe was white fur with black spots and Leonardo was barefoot. His black hair was now wavy due to the activation. He had a space tattoo on his forehead and held a purple staff with the space orb above the staff.

Cassondra wore a light brown dress that revealed her stomach and was barefoot. She had two golden anklets on her ankles to her toes that were decorated beautifully with small specks of gems. Her brown hair with the streak of blonde hair was wavy and beautiful. She had a sand tattoo on her left eye and held two small daggers that looked simple, yet dangerous. The small daggers were connected by a metal chain and the metal chains were connected by the sand orb.

Sawyer wore dark green armor and a pair of dark brown boots. He wore a pair of black fingerless gloves and his dark brown hair remained straight. He had a wood tattoo on his right eye and held a double ax made out of metal. On the wooden stick, which was very strong for a piece of wood, was the wood orb.

“It worked…” Alexander mumbled in awe.

Phoenix scanned his own body and was amazed. “Look at my super cool armor!”

Dalila looked down and held onto her stomach. “I-I don’t like revealing such parts of my body during a battle against those demon-like creatures.”

Hestia heard Dalila and giggled. “Don’t worry Dalila. You look beautiful.”

Dalila blushed slightly and looked down. “Thank you, I guess…”

“I’m a hunter! Look at me!” Zephyr exclaimed.

“Ah...,” Noel mumbled as he gently patted his stomach.

“I don’t like this skirt...” Morissa thought as she held onto her skirt.

Elena covered her legs with her dress as it did reveal her thin legs. “I-I don’t like this anymore!”

“Heck yeah! This armor is better than the knights of the royalty!” Cobalt exclaimed.

“It really worked guys!” Storm exclaimed.

Leonardo smiled and said, “It sure did.”

“My, these are quite fancy,” Cassondra said.

Sawyer remained quiet as he analyzed himself and the weapon he was holding.

“What about you, Alex?” Zephyr asked.

Everyone grew quiet and looked at Alexander. Alexander had nothing on him and was left vulnerable.

“I’ll be fine. Besides, we’ll need a mastermind and strategist behind this, right?” Alexander asked.

“He’s right,” Sawyer spoke.

Roars and cries were heard from afar. Everyone gasped quietly as they turned to the loud noise.

“They’re coming!” Phoenix said.

“We need to kill them immediately!” Cobalt said.

The creatures continued approaching them even closer. Their loud cries were becoming louder and their footsteps shook the ground.

Elena held onto Morissa as Hestia held onto Dalila. Zephyr and Storm held onto each other as the rest held onto the wall.

“It’s like a groundquake!” Storm yelled.

“Everyone remain calm. Alexander has something to say.” Leonardo spoke.

Everyone grew quiet and looked at Alexander. Alexander was the smartest of them all with Allexis being tied with Alexander’s intelligence.

“You twelve must defeat those demons and once you do, you must bring Allexis back. We’ll have to, no, I’ll have to discuss with my brother alone.” Alexander announced.

The demon-like creatures were now seen as their steps and cries grew louder bit by bit.

“Let’s go!” Phoenix shouted. as he jumped out of the base.

“Yeah!” Hestia said.

Zephyr flew out of the base and to the demons shouting, “Let’s do this!”

Dalila smiled at the trio, mainly Zephyr, before jumping out of the base gracefully Noel sighed quietly as he jumped out of the window casually. Morissa held onto Elena as she jumped out with Elena in her arms. Cobalt and Storm rushed to the exit of the base.

“Hey! Let me get out first!” Cobalt yelled.

“No me first!” Storm whined.

Cassondra sighed and kicked Cobalt’s back, causing Cobalt to fall out of the base to the ground. Storm looked at Cobalt who landed on his feet and giggled before jumping out happily.

“Children,” Cassondra muttered before jumping out of the base.

Sawyer quietly jumped out of the base after Cassondra. Leonardo smiled at his friends before turning to Alexander with a serious face.

“Stay here, alright,” Leonardo said in a serious tone.

“I know, I know.” Alexander sighed.

Leonardo ruffled Alexander’s hair. “We’re all counting on you, Alex.”

Then, Leonardo jumped out of their base to kill the demon-like monsters.

“Everyone… please be safe…”


In the end, the battle was over. Allexis was handed over to Alexander. After being handed over to Alexander, Allexis had a discussion with Allexis with no words. Only silence answered. Allexis was then sent to the Prison of the Core.

The Prison of the Core was located at the core of this yet unnamed planet. It consisted of strong guards and strong creatures who guarded dangerous prisoners around the unnamed world. Allexis was now one of those prisoners, dangerous.


“Father, what will happen to brother?” Alexander asked.

“Due to his horrible sin, we must execute him,” Alexander’s father, Edward Xeno, replied.

Edward wore a white robe with little designs of burning fire from his waist, drops of water from his left side, the grounds of the planet on his back, air whirling on his right, the top of his robe was transparent, and the very bottom of his robe was a fade of black. Edward had long white hair to his knees, fair skin, and gray eyes.

The two were inside a large room. The walls were made out of white bricks and the roof was made out of red bricks. There were four different colored banners hung on the walls. There was a large wooden door that was meters away from Edward and Alexander. A long red carpet from the door led to Edward’s large stone seat. On both sides of Edward’s stone seat were two smaller stone seats, which Alexander was sitting on the right stone seat.

Alexander’s eyes widened. “Wh-why father!? I understand that he committed a horrible sin, but can’t we allow him to reason himself why!?”

“Allexis is very stubborn, Alex. He won’t speak a single word. All we can do to him is execute him for his sin. What he’s done cannot be undone.” Edward replied.

Alexander stayed quiet mumbling, “It’s all… my fau-”

“Your Majesty!” yelled a knight who entered the room.

“What is it, knight?” Edward replied.

“Prince Allexis has escaped the Prison of the Core! He’s summoned more of the Underworld creatures!” the knight replied.

“That boy… tch, gather more knights and eliminate those Underworld monsters, and make sure to eliminate Allexis as well.” Edward ordered.

“Yes, Your Majesty.” the knight replied.

The knight then left Edward and Allexis alone. Allexis felt himself tremble and clenched his fists. Why was Allexis doing this? Why did he decide this? Why? Many questions ran through his head with endless possibilities.

“Alex, inform your friends about the situation. They must be prepared.” Edward ordered.

“Bu-”

“Now.”

Edward’s gray eyes held nothing. Allexis flinched and silently nodded before running off.

Edward sighed softly as he stood up thinking, “Alex… I’m sorry…”


“Guys! Everyone!” Alexander shouted.

“Hm? Ah, what’s wrong, Alex?” Phoenix asked.

“Rest here,” Dalila said as she motioned Alexander to sit on an empty wooden chair.

Alexander nodded as he sat on the chair, panting for air.

“Now tell us what’s wrong,” Hestia said.

Alexander gulped as he took a deep breath replying, “Allexis… he escaped from the Prison of the Core… and summoned the Underworld creatures.”

Everyone’s eyes widened and a few gasped in shock.

“That can’t be though!” Zephyr exclaimed.

“The Prison of the Core is well known for it’s captured criminals, especially dangerous ones. I’ve heard that even the strongest knights and guards stay there for years just to prevent those sinners from escaping,” Noel said.

“Well, apparently, it sounds like Allexis escaped, so it means something,” Cobalt said.

“But what is?” Storm asked.

“Other than that, we must get ready. I’m sure King Edward informed Alex to head to us to be prepared for a fight,” Leonardo said.

Everyone nodded and went to get their orbs. Alexander sighed and stared outside. The grass was green, the dirt path he ran was clean despite the dirt, small flowers had grown weakly, the many sized trees were healthy with its leaves dancing with the soft wind, and the wind was calming.

This was going to be the last piece of peace he was ever going to see.


Allexis escaped with the help of the underworld creatures. The underworld creatures were the demon-like creatures the thirteen friends encountered. As soon as he escaped, more of the underworld creatures were summoned, starting a war. When the war came, it received its name: The Rising of the Underworld War, also known as RUW in short.

The twelve friends who possessed the twelve orbs fought against the underworld creatures. King Edward Xeno fought alongside them but soon died in battle. With his death, Alexander was crowned king. As Alexander was crowned king, he became an official strategist into defeating the underworld creatures. With the battle against the underworld creatures and the twelve friends, they received a title: The Orb Guardians.

Allexis’s whereabouts were unknown, which deeply worried Alexander. Allexis was his only flesh and blood he had left other than his twelve friends. The war continued on for twelve years. Despite the long-term war, the Orb Guardians were still able to fight and stand on their feet. They were at least either in their late or early thirties now.


“I see everyone, but Phoenix, Dalila, Hestia, and Zephyr aren’t here. Anyone know why?” Leonardo asked.

“I don’t know. Don’t even ask me,” Cobalt replied.

“He wasn’t even asking directly at you, metalhead,” Cassondra said with a poker face.

Cobalt clicked his tongue in annoyance and looked away with his arms crossed. “Tch.”

“W-well, um… I’ve noticed th-that the four of th-them have been gone f-for quite some time,” Elena said.

Leonardo’s right eyebrow rose in curiosity. “Oh?”

“She’s right. The last time we saw those four was in our last battle. They said that they felt something odd under them and went to check it out. It’s either they’re still there or… they’re dead.” Morissa added.

“Hey, don’t speak of them like that!” Storm shouted.

“We have to report this to Alex immediately,” Noel stated.

“I agree. If we don’t, Alex’s strategy for our battles later would be ruined.” Sawyer added.

The eight friends were in a large room that was decorated with four different colored banners on the stone wall. They all sat on a stone seat with a stone table in front of them. Above the stone table was a large golden chandelier.

“I’ll go report to Alex,” Leonardo said as he stood up.

Leonardo silently walked to the large wooden door that was a few meters away from his seat. Opening the door, he left the large room and closed it as he went to search for Alexander.


“They’re missing?” Alexander asked.

“Yes. According to both Elena and Morissa, they have both seen the four in the last battle we have recently fought in. Elena had said that the four went underground and Morrisa had stated that they’re either still under there or dead.” Leonardo explained.

Alexander placed his thumb and index finger on his chin. “The Prison of the Core? Underground? The Underworld?”

“Any ideas, Alex?” Leonardo asked.

Alexander removed his thumb and index finger from his chin and shook his head replying, “Possibly, but probably not. One would be that they’re stuck underground, but since Hestia has the Earth Orb, she would’ve escaped with the others. Two would be entering the Underworld, but to enter, they have to go through a ritual or be taken by the underworld demons in order to enter the Underworld.”

“I see…” Leonardo muttered.

Leonardo looked at Alexander and said, “There’s no need to rush about those thoughts. For now, just focus on the battle. The Orb Guardians and I will take care of the situation. We wouldn’t want to be stressing you.”


A week had passed and the four missing friends remained missing. The long disappearance of the four worried everyone. The next thing they knew, Noel, Elena, Morissa, Cobalt, and Storm went missing. Their disappearances worried the remaining three Orb Guardians as well as Alex, who soon discovered their disappearances.


“Where could they all be?” Cassondra asked.

“No idea at the moment,” Sawyer replied.

“This makes no sense. First four of our frontline Orb Guardians and now our backline Orb Guardians.” Leonardo thought.

Alexander sat in silence. The four were in the king’s room which consisted of the king’s stone seat and two other stone seats beside it. Leonardo, Cassondra, and Sawyer sat on a wooden chair they have brought to discuss with Alexander.

“What if... they’re dead?” Alexander hesitantly asked.

A moment of silence only replied. Alexander clenched his fists in guilt, sorrow, and anger.

“If they are, we’ll avenge them and bring down the Underworld,” Leonardo replied.

Creeeeeak

Everyone looked at the door that was opened by someone. “Hey, learn how to kno-”

“What? Am I not allowed to see my own brother?” asked a familiar voice.

Everyone’s eyes widened in shock. The man revealed himself with a fake gentle smile; it was Allexis Xeno himself.

Allexis had long black hair to his knees, his black eyes remained the same as before, and his fair skin seemed a little pale. He wore a black himation with a black cloak draped around his right shoulder. His sandals were black with dead leaves wrapped around his ankles.

Cassondra immediately stood up and slowly walked up to Allexis with her two daggers in her hands. Slowly walking towards her corrupted friend, she asked, “What do you think you’re doing here, and wipe off that fake smile of yours.”

Allexis looked at Cassondra, still showing his fake smile. “I just wanted to discuss with my brother and you all one last time.”

“One last time? What do you mean by that?” Leonardo asked.

“Do you know the disappearances of your friends? The Orb Guardians?” Allexis asked.

Their eyes widened but nodded. “Good, but you see, I have them.”

Cassondra felt her gut twist oddly and asked, “What is that supposed to mean?”

“They’re here,” Allexis said as he shuffled through his loose black clothing.

As soon as he revealed familiar items, the four friend’s eyes widened. Those items belonged to the nine Orb Guardians that were missing.

“Why do you have those!?” Cassondra yelled.

“Ah,” Allexis looked at Cassondra with a sadistic face, “I killed them.”

Cassondra grew furious and ran towards Allexis, letting out a battle cry. Before she could approach Allexis closely, Sawyer had stopped her.

“Wood Technique: Vine.”

A brown circle with tree designs appeared in front of Sawyer's palms. Vines that were pieces of wood came out of the circle and swiftly wrapped itself around Cassondra’s limbs.

“Sawyer! Release me!” Cassondra demanded.

Sawyer ran pass her with his wooden double ax with a furious expression. Sawyer swung his wooden double ax at Allexis as Allexis dodged them with ease.

Leonardo ran over to Alexander’s side, who was shaking. Alexander’s black eyes were wide due to shock and had tears flowing down his cheeks. He couldn’t believe it.

“They’re… dead…” Alexander thought.

Leonardo gently shook Alexander’s shoulders yelling, “Alex! Alex, snap out of it!”

Allexis laughed at the sight of his brother. Oh, how he loved seeing his brother tremble. “Feel the pain I felt, brother!”

Sawyer let out a battle cry as he swung his wooden double ax one last time. “You… you monster!”

Allexis laughed again as he took a step back. “Why do you think I did all this? Summoning the underworld demons? Starting this war?!”

“Because… of us,” Alexander spoke.

Allexis grinned widely and said, “That’s right!”

“Alex…” Leonardo thought as he stared at his broken friend.

“Now then,” Allexis said as he placed his hands in front of him, “let’s begin the fun now shall we?”

“Fun?” Alexander muttered.

“Forbidden Technique: Darkness Falls.”

A dark red circle appeared in front of Allexis’s palms with many “Underworld” designs. The ground shook, causing everyone, but Allexis to collapse onto the ground due to their balance. A large black circle appeared above the castle the five were in. Humongous rocks began falling on the castle as well as the village below.

“Alex!” Leonardo yelled.

Sawyer released Cassondra from his wooden vines and ran to Alexander as well as Cassondra. Allexis simply stood there motionless with a blank expression. Alexander stared at his brother in shock.

As soon as the humongous rocks made contact with the roof of the castle where Alexander and the others were, the trio tackled Alexander. The four friends fell on the ground as Alexander reached his hand out towards Allexis.

“Brother…”


Alexander slowly opened his eyes and found himself outside. The sky was filled with gray clouds and there was no sun to shine down. Alexander looked around himself and found many pieces of rocks, the ruined castle, the torn banners, and many more. He was shocked at such a sight that he immediately stood up and stumbled backward. He felt himself bump into a figure behind him and looked.

Allexis. Alexander stumbled away from his brother before he was pulled into an embrace by his brother.

“You’re annoying sometimes, you know,” Allexis chuckled.

“Huh?” Alexander tilted his head in confusion.

Suddenly, he felt pain from his abdomen. The Xeno twins pulled away from their embrace. Alexander looked down to see a bloody wound from his abdomen and Allexis holding a sword. A sword that was dripping blood from the very tip of it. It was his very own blood that was dripping from the sword to the ground.

“W-why?” Alexander weakly asked.

Allexis simply stared at him as Alexander collapsed on his back. He had collapsed right where he had woken up. Satisfied, Allexis began walking away.

Alexander weakly reached out to Allexis, muttering his last breath, “Brother…”


“Alex, wake up.” spoke a voice.

Alexander slowly opened his eyes. He slowly covered his vision with his arm as his surrounding was bright.

“Where am I?” Alexander mumbled under his breath.

“You’re in heaven.” replied a blunt voice with a hint of sarcasticness.

Alexander’s black eyes widened as he immediately uncovered his vision. In front of him were his friends wearing feathery, white clothing.

“Guys…?” Alexander muttered.

“Yep!” Phoenix grinned.

“What are you guys doing here dressed like that?” Alexander asked.

“We’re dead,” Dalila replied.

Alexander looked down and muttered, “Oh…”

“Alex,” Hestia muttered.

“Then why am I here?” Alexander asked.

“You’re on the edge of death.” Noel bluntly replied.

Alexander looked at Noel and asked, “Edge of death? Does that mean…”

“Yep! You’re in the Boundary!” Zephyr exclaimed.

Alexander immediately stood up and scanned his surroundings. His friends were standing in a white room, behind him was only darkness, and the space he stood in was gray. He was, indeed, in the Boundary, the border that exists between life and death itself.

“Our time is closing,” Noel said.

“Already? Aw man, I wanted to at least have a conversation with Alex one last time.” Storm whined.

Cobalt ruffled Storm’s blonde hair. “Too bad.”

Slowly, the nine friends began dissolving into golden dust.

“W-wait! I want to ask more questions!” Alexander yelled.

Phoenix grinned and patted Alexander’s head saying, “Too late, but hey, I enjoyed spending my time with ya and the group. Bye now.”

Alexander suddenly pulled them into a group hug. “I don’t want you all to go yet! Not now!”

Phoenix chuckled and said, “Bye.”

Dalila softly smiled and said, “Until then, Alex.”

Hestia smiled and said, “We all love you deeply, Alex, so goodbye.”

Zephyr laughed and hugged back. “Bye-bye!”

With the four leaving first, the rest pull away from the group hug. Alexander’s tears streamed down his cheeks.

“Don’t cry, idiot.” Cobalt said.

“I… I don’t want to say g-goodbye yet.” Alexander hiccuped.

“It’s not like it’s the end of the world,” Morissa spoke.

“Ah, bye Alex,” Noel said.

Elena softly ruffled Alexander’s hair with a gentle smile and said, “W-we’ll always be with y-you.”

“Bye,” Morissa said with a small smile.

“You better stay strong, Alex. If not, you would’ve been revived for no reason then.” Cobalt smirked.

Storm waved at Alexander shouting, “Bye-bye! Alex!”

Alexander sniffed and wiped his tears away. A small smile formed on his lips.

“Thank you, everyone.”


Allexis was walking away from his now ‘deceased’ brother. As he was walking away from his brother, he felt a large amount of pain from his back and flew in the air. Gravity being gravity, Allexis hit a piece of a fallen stone wall.

“Who dared hit me!” Allexis yelled.

His eyes widened when he saw the sight in front of him. There stood Alexander in a completely different appearance. Alexander had long white hair to his knees and his black eyes had changed to gray. He wore a white himation with a white cloak draped around his left shoulder. He wore a pair of white sandals with golden leaves wrapped around his ankles.

“Brother…?” Allexis muttered.

“It is I, Allexis,” Alexander spoke.

A smirk formed on Allexis’s lips. “Oh? How are you standing with that wound I gave you?”

“Them… I’ll avenge them.” Alexander muttered.

Allexis laughed and pulled out his sword. “Let’s fight till death!”

Alexander raised his hand as gold dust began forming a silver sword. “I accept your challenge.”

With that, the Xeno twins fought.


The day they fought was the day that changed the Overworld forever. Their battle lasted for days until they both collapsed. Many say Alexander obviously won as he was the brother who stood in the light. Although, when the two had fallen, Alexander woke up without finding Allexis’s body. Unable to find his body, he was declared dead and the Rising of the Underworld War was over. Traces of the underworld creatures were gone.

After waking up from the battle, Alexander, the people, and the creatures of the Overworld rebuilt their home. During the ‘Age of the Overworld Ressurection’ many death ceremonies were held. At that time, Alexander had found nine of the orbs his brother had stolen from and hid them. Hiding them was easy as he came across powerful creatures who agreed to guard it for eternity.

With nine of the orbs hidden across the world, three of them were missing: Leonardo’s Space Orb, Cassondra’s Sand Orb, and Sawyer’s Wood Orb. The trio was missing as well and soon declared dead due to no traces of their bodies.

Once the Overworld had returned to its peace, Alexander had disappeared from existence. Many say he died somewhere alone, some say he committed suicide, and others say he may possibly still be alive.



Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.