the gods | Teen Ink

the gods

By ZachCorwell, Independence, Oregon
ZachCorwell, Independence, Oregon

Before there was our planet there were the the six gods, each having mastered one of the elements. With all their power, they could create planets and destroy planets at will, so with their power they created our planet and people, and for themselves they created a golden temple where the people shall worship them. There the gods split the people into six different villages: the earth village, the fire village, the wind village, the ice village, the water village, and the light village, each having a temple of the god that made the village.

But there was an evil lurking in the shadows. There was a 7th god. The dark god. He carried a staff that would use the god's power against the other gods.

That night, one of the gods got a vision that the dark god would destroy the villages, so he decided to make an army of humans. He would teach them how to use the elements and fight the dark gods army of skeletons, zombies, and phantoms. He sent a message to the other gods to assemble an army of humans. He wrote, “We will need to keep the villagers safe, those that cannot fight. And human soldiers are not enough. We must make magic soldiers that are made out of concentrated magic to create a humanoid form made of magic. It's been 200 years since we created this planet, and 100 years ago a meteor crashed. When I investigated I discovered that it could be used for this exact purpose, so we will use it to make a, indestructible army wall of magic. We will meet in the earth village in 3 days.

The tripe was a long one and we finally made it to the earth village earth “so what is the plan” fire “the plan is this first will find a place to hiding are people maybe a cave with lava, a moute, in a tornado, and light will make it invisible so they can't see us while we go find the medeor and make that army but before that let tran the humans to use magic and fight so let go destroy the dark magic god” earth “i think i have a place we can hide its underground” water “what about food” fire “don't wherey have a enough for all of are people let's go find that meteor” earth “okay so let's find the medeor” so they got everyone underground.

3

The people are safe and there looking for the meteor but the dark god is watching them and planning his attack on the gods with his evil army and turn earth village into a base to use to take over the galaxy and be a even powerful god a god of all planets but let's see how the gods search is going earth” when are we going to get there” fire” we are almost there just up this hill there it is the meteor” everyone”wow” fire” let's make and make a army” three minutes later well we have 300 of each element and the only way to kill them is strike the glowing orb in the center of the body where on a human heart would be but the orb bines with the element and that makes them indestructible fire” let's get back to the village” so they went back to the village and trained the humans to use the elements and fight the people that could not fight were safe underground but the dark god is making dark version of the gods to fight the gods and kill them and his army will be ready in 10 days and he is making a ship to leave when he conquer this planet or if he fails and has to escape this planet 10 days later the attack starts fire” it's time there attacking lets go and fight back” their human soldiers wert going to stand a chance because they were being turned into zombies but it was time to use the magic soldiers the fight and it lasted 4 days they were down to only 50 of each soldier and they have sent out some to bring back the meteor to make more that will take 1 day for them to get back and if we can hold out for that long we might have a shot at winning the war the gods use their power to make a cure to make the people immune to the zombies and it is a success and they used it to and they were up to their original amount once they got the meteor and made even more soldiers to fight and once the zombies, phantoms,and skeleton were defeated the dark god onleshed the anti-gods to kill the other gods but before he could the god used the human to give them power and odsord the magic soldiers and sealed the dark god into his staff and striped him of his powers and with the anti-god's sealed them into a crystal and when it was done they used the ship that the dark god made. Used it to send the staff to a planet.

4

Narrator” but there's more it's not the end” 3 years later a big meteor crash into the earth's surface and sent a shock wave throw the six villages unotest by humans but the gods notest the shock wave and can track its where it came from the other gods felt the shock wave and decided to go find it in a couple of minutes the gods met and they all went to find the shock wave origins 3 hours later they have finally made it and it a meteor fire”we should see whats in side” as right as he says that the meteor breaks open and it's a big spaceship the hatch open it a little green thing with two atenas sticking out ???”ekim si eman ym olleh i mean hello my name is mike” fire” okay but why are you here” mike” i am here because my planet is in danger there is a man that goes by the name the dark god he arrived in a ship but he was sealed in a staff the village owner of are village graded it and it unleashed its contents once he took over are village he made a base and menched something about six other gods and a planet named earth so i used this ship to find you and since you sealed him once you could do it again he will be here to destroy this planet in 3 weeks and he is making a planet destruction ray that he will use on this planet to kill all life” fire“okay so you need are help¨ mike¨yes so will you help me” fire” we will need to think about it” they huddle up “whispering” fire “yes we will help you” they went back to the earth village because the earth god has just finished a castle fire“so what's the plan”

5

Mike”the plan is i will be making a destruction ray to counter there's but we will need a power source” fire” we have a power source” mike”okay and we will need a army because they have a crystal that can use the power of the elements of the gods but we can use it to are at vantage” fire”the crystal can do all these things you said” mike”okay so all six of you will go and make an army and use them to dismantle the ship so i can make the destruction ray so everyone let's do this ok” everyone “okay” the gods made the army. The started dismantling the ship and hade the people help and when they opened the back there was lots of crystals shards and a lot of robots the fire god looked around the robots then around the ship and there was a manual with a little controller with on and off switch the fire god started reading the manual it said “how to work the robots flip the on and off switch to on and there will be a little yellow, red, and green button press the yellow button and a mic will come

5

out press the green to say a command to the robots to end the command press the red button but the robot will need a green glowing crystal to work put the crystal shards in the hole and if this does not work please call (੧੧੧)-߂߉२-߃৪૧௫ translation to english (111)-922-3815” fire god “hey other gods can you help me put these crystal into the robots” he asked other gods “ yeah sure” the other gods walked over and they got to work 3 hours later fire “well it took about 3 hours now it's time to turn them on he flicked the switch and the robots eyes light up then next he pushed the yellow button a little mic can out of the middle next he pushed the green button and the fire god said “take these crystals and put them out here then start dismantling the ship” robots “OK WE WILL GET STARTED” all of the robot got right to work and by ten minutes later they were done and the ship was dismantled and the army was carrying all the parts to mike and when the robots were dismantling they found a little transmitter when mike was looking at the parts he had seen it and made it into a tracker to see when or were their going to strike it said in 3 days 5 minutes later the gods get their and they see a giant gun in the middle of the room with a hatch on the roof mike came running up and said “the dark god will be here in 5 days” fire god “ okay we have robots and a army” mike “ great can i have the controller” fire “yeah sure here” earth “now let's get all of the people in the safe bunker under the castle” once everyone was done they got to preparing the lazer mike “ I am going to make a forcefield to protect us and a mini forcefield on the army” everyone “ alright” five days later the war.

6

The final fight

The Gods Look at the sky darkened the god knew that the war has started fire said to mike “ready the lazer and the army also have the robots get the force fields ready” mike “okay” the hatch on the bottom and the top opened exposing the army then throw the shadows a giant

ship appeared and following it was thousands of smaller ship they are called pods they hold all of the robots once the pods have landed we sent out  are army to killed hundreds and retrieve the parts of the robots at that moment the earth god had an idea to make a bomb and fly to the big ship so we can blow up that giant lazier earth “hey mike can you make me a bomb” mike “yeah here” the earth god went and got in the ship when he got to the lazer he set the timer on the bomb for 1 minute he hoped off of the ship and placed the bomb on the lazer and pressed start timer 1 minute later boom alien “Sr the ships lazier has exploded and will be shot down in 30 seconds” dark god “prepare a ship for me I am going down” alien “ okay Sr the escape pod is ready” “particle sounds” “boom” “ship exploding” mike “yes we got em” fire god sees a ball of rock fall from the ship fire “hey that's earth” all of the gods run out to ware the earth god is but right behind him there was a escape pod then it opened the dark god came out then they all used their power to combined and seal the dark god in a realm ware he will walk forever wal carrying a weight that gets heavier and heavier for all eternity once it was done the combined all of the villages and make animals, plants phile “and that is how the world was saved by the gods”.