THE GAME | Teen Ink

THE GAME

January 24, 2019
By Bisen, Monmouth, Oregon
More by this author
Bisen, Monmouth, Oregon
0 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
When you have a choice of being right or being kind chews kind


Author's note:

I have spent countless nights preparing this story just for my favrite magizen.

THE GAME

 

One day three heros played a game.

         It was a dark day in the Skot residents,  so John Skot invited some friends over. Timothy came over after John bribed him with pizza. John went into his atic to see if he put any board games in there. As he was looking Tim came up from behind and yelled at the top of his lungs “AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!”

John replied very annoyed “Why did you do that?”

Beginning to chuckle Tim replied “ Did I scare you?”

      Then as if it was timed Tim saw a box labeled “DO NOT OPEN” in red. So like any rational adult Tim took the box into the living room and proceeded to open it. The continents of the box were strang. There were collectors items, jars of dead glow flies and a very old version of dungeons and dragons. The three decided to open the dungeons and dragons case. There was a weird chant on the inside, and as soon as the players said it the game started.

         The three were transformed into the characters of the campaign. John was now a level 13 mage with the staff of soursery Then Timothy turned into a level 20 bard with the flute of fun and the gatare of granting.

        Our heros were teleported onto some sort of viking boat in the middle of the ocean.

Once all of the players woke up the games began again.

        Once everyone figured out who everyone was they tried to find out what to do next.

“ I vote we go north.” John said with smoldering intencity.

“I’m ok with that” Timothy said nervously.

As our heros  traveled north they encountered a roadblock. A group of four squids jumped out of the water. Startled Timothy played his flute and accidentally played the tune of taming, in witch if a low enough level they will join your party. Suddenly a 32 sided die appeared and rolled a 25, now all the squids have a perfect excuse as to why they attacked them.

“We escaped from the castle up ahead, there’s something really wrong going on up there.”said one of the very shaky squids. After a long day of weirdness they decided to call it a day.


Day Two.

        After some convincing and cookies the squids joined there quest. The journey to the castle of crushed dreams is a long one. After five hours they finally got to the castle of crushed dreams.

“To get inside you’ll have to make the guards think you're one of them.” squid number2 said worryingly “This is where we must part ways.”

As the squids left Tim and John all knew they did nothing for them.  They didn’t want to be in this game any longer than they had to. So they disregarded the squids, went to shore and ran into the castle swang at everything. It took like 15 minutes for them to figure out that they were destroying the town. Now that they know where the castle is they ran in all gung-ho. Within five minutes they destroyed everything in the  first floor.

“WHAT ARE YOU THREE DOING!!!” Yelled the king.

        The king looked like he just got out of bed. He had his slippers on and a coffee mug in his hand that said old fart. The king had a stirn look on his face but no one could take him seriously with the old fart mug he had.

“ Why are you crazy kids disturbing me while I’m taking a nap?” The king said calming down.

“We want to get out of this game.” Said John annoyed.

The king was confused” What game?”

“We don’t have time for this!” Tim said angrily smashing his guitar onto the kings head knocking him out warm. (Not out cold.) “lets see if we can find a way to get out of here.” Tim said loosening up from the the head smashing.

As they walked up the stairs they found a weird pad that had the words to earth on it.

“Well that's convenient for the sake of the narrative.” John said tired of being in a game and tired in genourl.

        Now that they left we shall look back on the ones they helped along the way...No one, they helped no one.



Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.