Penneastrum | Teen Ink

Penneastrum

By booksandbark BRONZE, Somewhere, California
booksandbark BRONZE, Somewhere, California

"We're all stories in the end... just make it a good one." ~ The Doctor
"There was once a point to this story, but it has temporarily escaped the chronicler's mind." ~ Douglas Adams

Summary:

In seventeen-year-old Lily Gonestar's world, humans and animals have evolved to meld together as one. Children can shape-change between humans and animals. At the age of eighteen, they must choose what animal form they will take on for the rest of their lives.
But there are always those that are different. In Lily's world, they are called Penneastrum. Lily is one of them. Able to shape-change for the rest of her life, she is an aberration, an oddity, told to go to the forest to live out her odd life. It is there that she meets Talim Kryer and his sister, Jessie, and is pulled into the battle against Evil and the cruel Penneastrum Salkar.

Sabrina-Wolfheart

Penneastrum

Thank you! Yes, I will be working on editing this, although I'm not sure when. Currently, I'm editing another novel of mine. :) 

Writerfriend said...
Interesting concept and thoughts. Are you working on editing it? Would love to read a finished copy...Keep writing!