The Tide | Teen Ink

The Tide

By BubblzPie, Johannesburg, Other
BubblzPie, Johannesburg, Other

If you want to be happy, be - Leo Tolstoy

Summary:

Teenage life. Gotta love it, huh? Its ups and downs are just like the rough oceans in this world. Low tides where life is all good and the occasional high tides that turn our lives upside down. Jamie, a teenage girl, is extremely familiar with these tides. But just because you're familiar with something doesn't mean you can handle it, huh? Ladies, whatever you're going through in your teenage life just know that you aren't alone. Fellas, want a look at what goes on in a teenage girl's life? Well here you go. So, when the high tide comes and beats you sideways...what are you gonna do? Sink and let life drown you or are you gonna swim and fight the currents? That's Jamie's dilemma. Turn the (electronic page) and follow Jamie as she fights through the High Tide she calls life.

Chipo B.

The Tide

This book has 1 comment.

JustAnotherDay. BRONZE, Andover, Ohio

Stephen Fry - There are many people out there that will tell you that "you can't". What you've got to do is turn around and say, "watch me."

I like it. But I don't like the fact that we are stuck wondering what happened with Ami and Lance. I was thinking the whole time, who is this Lance kid!?