Stuck Between Two | Teen Ink

Stuck Between Two

By julialove94 SILVER, Rancho Cucamonga, California
julialove94 SILVER, Rancho Cucamonga, California

"I live to write, not write to live"

Summary:

Payton visits Pacific Valley beach again and meets this charming, handsome, smart, and funny beach boy. She's hoping that she will be able to pick up the pieces from last summers incident with the man she had fallen in love with and hopes to find him again and pick up where they had left off last summer.

Julia R.

Stuck Between Two

KJAngelAuthor SILVER, Holland, Michigan

With understanding comes wisdom.

Reminder to myself. ch. 3. plz reply so i can get an email bout it cuz i luv it n im hurrying cuz the hours almost over. thx!!!

MiNdLeSsLuVeRgIrL BRONZE, Kenly, North Carolina

If you love something let it go, if it comes back its yours if it doesn't, it never was!

Haha it was really good btw thanks for reading my story :)

JustAnotherDay. BRONZE, Andover, Ohio

Stephen Fry - There are many people out there that will tell you that "you can't". What you've got to do is turn around and say, "watch me."

You better :D

"I live to write, not write to live"

Aww hahah thanks! :) More will be up shortly! & I will :)

"I live to write, not write to live"

I will definitely be sure to let you know :)

Omg you have to make more the public demands it!!! LOL :D you should read some of my stories.

JustAnotherDay. BRONZE, Andover, Ohio

Tell me when you get more chapters put up. :D 

"I live to write, not write to live"

Alright! Ill be sure to read it :) Please tell your friends or anyone you know to check out my story! Thanks <3

JustAnotherDay. BRONZE, Andover, Ohio

Its up, and its called One little thing. :D

"I live to write, not write to live"

Haha! Thanks! :) Glad you liked it! Yes, I will be writing more. It's taking time because I just started up school again and I don't have all the free time in one period class like I did last year when I was in Creative Writing & all I did was write all period lol. But I will definitely keep up on the story! I have another chapter or two written that I haven't put up yet. But I'll keep you updated! :) I'll definitely check out your story, let me know when it's up :)

JustAnotherDay. BRONZE, Andover, Ohio

You better write more. Haha. Yes, that was amazing, you should check out my story when it goes up, not near as good as yours. 

"I live to write, not write to live"

Thank you so much! Yeah, I noticed I write a lot of dialogue. I guess that's just how I come across with my stories. Haha. I appreciate the comment :)

SweetlySour said...
SweetlySour, Milwaukee, Wisconsin

"I am not afraid of storms for I'm learning how to sail my ship." - Louisa May Alcott
"Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't." - Eleanor Roosevelt

This is really good! I love the letters between Payton (adore the name, by the way) and Brayden. You've got a lot of dialogue here that would work well with a bit more description, though it stands fine by itself, too. Anyways, I loved this!

Wow!

~ Lindsey