Shush . . . | Teen Ink

Shush . . .

By its_just_me PLATINUM, Greensburg, Pennsylvania
its_just_me PLATINUM, Greensburg, Pennsylvania

Life is not measured by the amount of breath's you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Summary:

Sarah, a southern girl that lost her father when she was young, is now a senior in high school. She's excited for the school year, but she's terrified at the same time. She has a bad feeling about this year.
Her fears are confirmed when the new kid, Dean, appears in her classes. He makes her stomach churn, but those aren't the only feelings she has for him.
When Sarah's former boyfriend, Scott, keeps appearing, memories return from the summer before. Unpleasant memories. She hasn't spoken to anyone about that night. Not even her best friends. But she might have to tell someone if she wants to stay safe.

Kelcey L.

Shush . . .

Haha no problem :)

Thanks you :)

FallenAngel1 SILVER, Chula Vista, California

"Good Night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow, that i shall say good night till it be morrow."-Romeo and Juliet act II scene II, William Shakespeare
"What's In a name? That which we call a rosse by any other name would smell as sweet."-Romeo

Who doesn't feel like that?? Everyone does, it's normal. I want to be an author too, you have to keep on trying. I am just as scared of failing as you are. But you keep at it.

I do plan on being an author when I grow up. I'm just afraid I won't make it. But thank you :)

Thank you! It feels amazing to see a positive comment like this :)

. said...
Thank you! I plan on making this into a series, but I don't know how long this individual book will be.

I agree with everyone else, you are a very talented writer and you should do this for a living. There are only a handful of people that have the talent to create such wonderous things like this, you are definetly one of them!!!

Sincerly Your Friend,

FallenAngel1

You should really have your book published!!! I would buy it!! I believe that it would be very successful if you did. Please write more, no pressure though because it takes a long time to write and then proof fread a book, very tedious. But keep up the wonderful work.

sincerly Your friend,

FallenAngel1

translucent.me BRONZE, San Diego, California
This is so amazing! Usually I'm more of a "love triangle" girl, but the romance is so sweet and real that I can't help but adore it. And I don't mind that she fell for him so quickly. I would have, too ;) Though I'm something of a romantic, I guess... Anyway, this is amazing! How long are you planning on making it? 

MiNdLeSsLuVeRgIrL BRONZE, Kenly, North Carolina

If you love something let it go, if it comes back its yours if it doesn't, it never was!

Yay thanks for replying!

My goal of having it finished by the end of summer isn't going to happen... Chapter 8 is almost done, though, so it'll be up soon :)

whats going to happen to them?Does he have to go back? Plz finish it so i'll know!

Kelcey L. said...
So do I! Thanks for the positive comment :)

eMiLyP GOLD said...
eMiLyP GOLD, Jeannette, Pennsylvania

Life is short; speak your mind, say what ya wanna say, and do what ya wanna do (as long as you don't get caught!).

I love stories about gaurdian angels! You're a great writer! Loved it!

I can't wait to read it!!! I will also write more on my sequel. Can't wait to read the rest of your book!!!

Chapter 8 is coming soon :) Thanks for the great comment!

Please write more or i will burst with anxiety. This is so heartfelt and so wonderful, please write more. But don't rush because creating something so wonderful takes time.

Thank you!

Bookworm1998 GOLD, Brampton, Other

Preserve your memories, keep them well; what you forget, you can never retell.

too great for words!!! i'm so curious as to what will happen next! <3 your writing!

Thanks for the advice, I'll keep it in mind :)